您现在的位置: 方向标英语网 >> 英语学习方法 >> 英语口语speaking >> 文章正文
英语搜索:
 
 最新英语            more>>
 推荐英语            more>>
 热门英语            more>>

新概念英语第1册精彩口语对话(3)

作者:stephen    文章来源:方向标教育网 www.59edu.com    点击数:    更新时间:2007-3-9 【我来说两句

新概念英语第1册精彩口语对话(3)

课文121  戴帽子的男士
1001. I bought two expensive dictionaries here half and hour ago,
        半小时以前我在这里买了两本很贵的辞典,
1002. but I forgot to take them with me.
        但是我忘了拿走。
1003. Who served you, sir?
        是谁接待您的,先生?
1004. The lady who is standing behind the counter.
        站在柜台后面的那位女士。
1005. Which books did you buy?
        您买的是两本什么书?
1006. The books which are on the counter.
        就是柜台上的那两本。
1007. Did you serve this gentleman half an hour ago, Caroline?
        卡罗琳,半小时前你接待过这位先生吗?
1008. He says he's the man who bought these books.
        他说他就是买这两本书的人。
1009. I can't remember.
        我记不起来了。
1010. The man who I served was wearing a hat.
        我接待的那个人戴着一顶帽子。
1011. Have you got a hat, sir? Yes, I have.
        先生,您有帽子吗?有的,我有帽子。
1012. Would you put it on, please? All right.
        请您把帽子戴上好吗?好吧。
1013. Is this the man that you served, Caroline?
        卡罗琳,这就是你接待过的那个人吗?
1014. Yes.I recognize him now.
        是他。我现在认出他来了。
课文123  澳大利亚之行
1015. Look, Scott.
        看,
1016. This is a photograph I took during my trip to Australia.
        这是我到澳大利来旅行时拍的一张照片。
1017. Let me see it, Mike.
        让我看看,迈克。
1018. This is a good photograph.
        这是一张很好的照片。
1019. Who are these people?
        这些人是谁。
1020. They're people I met during the trip.
        他们是我旅行时认识的人。
1021. That's the ship we travelled on.
        这是我们所乘的那条船。
1022. What a beautiful ship!
        多漂亮的船啊!
1023. Who's this?
        这是谁?
1024. That's the man I told you about.
        这就是我跟你说过的那个人。
1025. Remember?
        还记得吗?
1026. Ah yes.
        啊,记得。
1027. The one who offered you a job in Australia. That's right.
        就是在澳大利亚给你工作的那个人。对。
1028. Who's this?
        这是谁?
1029. Guess!
        你猜!
1030. It's not you, is it? That's right.
        这不是你,对吗?不,是我。
1031. I grew a beard during the trip.
        我在旅行时留了胡子,
1032. but I shaved it off when I came home.
        但我回到家时就把它刮了。
1033. Why did you shave it off?
        你为什么把它刮了?
1034. My wife didn't like it!
        我妻子不喜欢!
课文125  两个人一起喝茶
1035. Can't you come in and have tea now, Peter?
        彼得,你现在能进来喝茶吗?
1036. Not yet.
        还不能。
1037. I must water the garden first.
        我得先给花园浇水。
1038. Do you have to water it now?
        你一定得现在浇吗?
1039. I'm afraid I must.
        恐怕我得现在浇。
1040. Look at it!
        你看看,
1041. It's terribly dry.
        干得厉害。
1042. What a nuisance!
        真讨厌!
1043. Last summer it was very dry, too.
        去年夏天也是干得很。
1044. Don't you remember?
        你记得了吗?
1045. I had to water it every day.
        我不得不每天浇水。
1046. Well, I'll have tea by myself.
        好吧,我一个喝茶了。
1047. That was quick!
        好快啊!
1048. Have you finished already?
        你已经浇完了?
1049. Yes. Look out of the window.
        是的。你看看窗外。
1050. It's raining!
        下雨了,
1051. That means You don't need to water the garden.
        这就是就是说,你不必给花园浇水了。
1052. That was a pleasant surprise.
        这是意想不能的好事。
1053. It means I can have tea, instead.
        这意味着我反倒可以喝茶了。
课文127  著名的女演员
1054. Can you recognize that woman,Liz?
        莉兹,你能认出那个女人吗?
1055. I think I can, Kate.
        我想我认得出来,凯特。
1056. It must be Karen Marsh,the actress.
        那一定是女演员卡.马会。
1057. I though so.
        我也这样想。
1058. Who's that beside her?
        她旁边的那个人是谁?
1059. That must be Conrad Reeves.
        一定是康拉德.里弗斯。
1060. Conrad Reeves, the actor?
        康拉德.里弗斯,那个男演员吗?
1061. It's can't be.
        不可能是。
1062. Let me have another look.
        让我再看一看。
1063. I think you're right!
        我想你是对的。
1064. Isn't he her third husband?
        他不是她的第3个丈夫吗?
1065. No. He must be her fourth or fifth.
        不,他一定是她的第4个或第5个丈夫。
1066. Doesn't Karen Marsh look old!
        卡伦看上去不显老嘛!
1067. She does, doesn't she!
        是的,谁说不是呢!
1068. I read she's twenty-nine,
        我从报上看到她是29岁,
1069. but she must be at least forty.
        但她一定至少有40岁了。
1070. I'm sure she is.
        我肯定她有40岁了。
1071. She was a famous actress When I was still at school.
        当我还是学生时,她就是个著名的演员了。
1072. That was a long time ago, wasn't it?
        那是好久以前的事了。是吗?
1073. Not that long ago!
        不,没有那么久。
1074. I'm not more than twenty-nine myself.
        我自己现在还没29岁呢。
课文129  时速70英里
1075. Look, Gary!
        瞧,加里!
1076. That policeman's waving to you.
        那个警察正朝你挥手呢。
1077. He wants you to stop.
        他要你停下来。
1078. Where do you think you are?
        你认为你现在是在哪儿?
1079. On a race track?
        在赛车道上吗?
1080. You must have been driving at seventy miles an hour.
        你刚才一定是以每小时70英里的速度开车。
1081. I can't have been.
        我不会开得那么快的。
1082. I was doing eighty when I overtook you.
        我是以第小时80英里的速度赶上你的。
1083. Didn't you see the speed limit?
        难道你没看见限速牌吗?
1084. I'm afraid I didn't, officer.
        恐怕我没有看见,警官。
1085. I must have been dreaming.
        我一定思想开小差了。
1086. He wasn't dreaming, officer.
        警官,他思想没有开小差。
1087. I was telling him to drive slowly.
        我刚才正告诉他开慢点。
1088. That's why I didn't see the sign.
        所以我才没看见那牌子。
1089. Let me see your driving licence.
        让我看一看你的驾驶执照。
1090. I won't charge you this time.
        这次我就不罚你款了。
1091. But you'd better not do it again!
        但你最好不要再开得这样快。
1092. Thank you. I'll certainly be more careful.
        谢谢您。我以后一定会多加注意。
1093. I told you to drive slowly, Gary.
        加里,我刚才叫你开慢点吧。
1094. You always tell me to drive slowly, darling.
        你总是叫我开慢点,亲爱的。
1095. Well, next time you'd better take my advice!
        好啦,下次你最好还是听从我的劝告!
课文131  别那么肯定!
1096. Where are you going to spend your holidays this year,Gary?
        加里,今年你们打算去哪里度假?
1097. We may go abroad.
        我们可能到国外去,
1098. I'm not sure.
        但我不敢肯定。
1099. My wife wants go to Egypt.
        我妻子想到埃及去,
1100. I'd like to there, too.
        我也想去那儿。
1101. We can't make up our minds.
        我们还拿不定主意。
1102. Will you travel by sea or air?
        你们乘船去,还是乘飞机去?
1103. We may travel by sea.
        我们可能乘船去。
1104. It's cheaper, isn't it?
        这更便宜些,是吗?
1105. It may be cheaper.
        可能是便宜些,
1106. but it takes a long time.
        但花的时间长。
1107. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourselves.
        我肯定你们一定会玩得很痛快。
1108. Don't be so sure.
        别那么肯定。
1109. We might not go anywhere.
        我们可能哪里也去不成。
1110. My wife always worries too much.
        我妻子总是担心那的。
1111. Who's going to look after the dog?
        谁来照看狗啦,
1112. Who's going to look after the house?
        谁来看管房子啦,
1113. Who's going to look after the garden?
        谁来照料花园啦,
1114. We have this problem every year.
        我们每年都碰到这类问题。
1115. in the end, we stay at home and look after everything!
        末了,我们呆在家里来照看一切。
课文133  爆炸性新闻!
1116. Have you just made a new film, Miss Marsh? Yes, I have.
        您刚拍完一部新电影吗,马什小姐?是的,我刚拍完。
1117. Are you going to make a another? No, I'm not.
        您准备再拍一部吗?不,我不准备拍了。
1118. I'm going to retire.
        我准备退休了。
1119. I feel very tired.
        我感觉累得很。
1120. I don't want to make another film for a long time.
        我早就不想再拍片子了。
1121. Let's buy a newspaper, Liz.
        我们买份报纸吧。莉兹。
1122. Listen to this! Karen Marsh. Sensational News!By our reporter,Alan Jones.
        “卡伦.马什:爆炸性新闻!由本报记者艾伦.琼斯报导。
1123. Karen Marsh arrived at London Airport today.
        卡伦.马什今天到达伦敦机场。
1124. She was wearing a blue dress and a mink coat.
        她穿着一身蓝色的套装和一件貂皮大衣。
1125. She told me she had just made a new film.
        她告诉我她刚拍完一部新片子。
1126. she said she was not going to make another.
        她不准备再拍电影了。
1127. She said she was going to retire.
        她说她准备退休。
1128. She told reporters she felt very tired and didn't want to make another film for a long time.
        她告诉记者她感到很疲劳,早就不想再拍电影了。
1129. I wonder why!
        我很想知道为什么。
课文135  最新消息
1130. Are you really going to retire, miss Marsh?
        马什小姐,您真的准备退休吗?
1131. I may.
        有可能退。
1132. I can't make up my mind.
        我还拿不定主意。
1133. I will have to ask my future husband.
        我得问一下我的未婚夫。
1134. He won't let me make another film.
        他不会再让我拍电影了。
1135. Your future husband, Miss Marsh?
        您的未婚夫,马什小姐?
1136. Yes. Let me introduce him to you.
        是的,让我把他给你们介绍一下。
1137. His name is Carlos.
        他叫卡洛斯。
1138. We're going to get married next week.
        下星期我们就要结婚了。
1139. Look, Liz!
        看啊,莉兹!
1140. Here's another report about Karen Marsh.
        这又有一篇关于卡伦.马会的报道。
1141. 'Karen Marsh: The latest.
        你听,“卡伦.最新消息。
1142. At her London Hotel today Miss Marsh told reporters she might retire.
        今天在伦敦旅馆,马什小姐告诉记者她可能要退休。
1143. She said she couldn't make up her mind.
        她说她还拿不定主意。
1144. She said she would have to ask her future husband.
        她说她得问问她的未婚夫。
1145. She said her future husband would not let her make another film.
        她说她的未婚夫不会再让她拍电影。
1146. Then she introduced us to Carlos and told us they would get married next week'.
        然后她把我们介绍给卡洛斯,并告诉我们说他们下星期结婚。”
1147. That's sensational news,isn't it, Kate?
        凯特,这真是条轰动的消息,是不是?
1148. It certainly is.
        当然啦。
1149. He'll be her sixth husband!
        他将是她的第6个丈夫!
课文137  美好的梦
1150. Are you doing the football pools, Brain?
        布赖恩,你正在下足球赛的赌注吗?
1151. Yes, I've nearly finished, Julie.
        是的。我这就做完了。朱莉。
1152. I'm sure we'll win something this week.
        我敢肯定这星期我们会赢一点的。
1153. You always say that, but we never win anything!
        你老是那样说,但是我们从来没赢过!
1154. What will you do if you win a lot of money?
        要是你赢了许多钱,你打算做什么呢?
1155. If I win a lot of money I'll buy you a mink coat.
        要是我赢了许多钱,我给你买件貂皮大衣。
1156. I don't want a mink coat!
        我不要貂皮大衣。
1157. I want to see the world.
        我要去见风世面。
1158. All right. If we win a lot of money,
        好吧。要是我们赢了很多钱,
1159. We'll travel around the world and we'll stay at the best hotels.
        我们就去周游世界,并且往最好的旅馆。
1160. Then we'll return home and buy a big house in the country.
        然后我们返回家园,在乡下买幢大房子。
1161. We'll have a beautiful garden and ...
        我们将有一个漂亮的花园和……
1162. But if we spend all that money we'll be poor again.
        但是如果我们把所有钱都花光了,我们又会变穷的。
1163. What'll we do then?
        那时我们怎么办呢?
1164. If we spend all the money we'll try and win the football pools again.
        如果我们花光了所有钱,我们设法在足球赛赌注上再赢一次。
1165. It's a pleasant dream but everything depends on 'if'!
        这是个美好的梦,但一切都取决于“如果”!
课文139  是你吗,约翰?
1166. Is that you, John?
        是你吗,约翰?
1167. Yes, speaking.
        是我,请讲。
1168. Tell Mary we'll be late for dinner this evening.
        你告诉玛丽,今晚吃饭将晚到一会儿。
1169. I'm afraid I don't understand.
        恐怕我还不明白您的意思。
1170. Hasn't Mary told you?
        玛丽没有告诉你吗?
1171. She invited Charlotte and me to dinner this evening.
        她邀请我和夏洛特今晚去吃饭。
1172. I said I would be at your house at six o'clock,
        我说过我6点到你家,
1173. but the boss want me to do some extra work.
        但老板要我加班。
1174. I'll have to stay at the office.
        我不得不留在办公室,
1175. I don't know when I'll finish.
        不知道什么时候才能结束。
1176. Oh, and by the way, my wife wants to know if Mary needs any help.
        喔,顺便问一问,我妻子想知道玛丽是否需要帮忙。
1177. I don't know what you're talking about.
        我不知道您在说些什么。
1178. That is John Smith, isn't it?
        你是约翰.史密斯,对吗?
1179. Yes, I'm John Smith.
        是的,我是约翰.史密斯。
1180. You are John Smith,the engineer,aren't you? That's right.
        你是工程师约翰.史密斯,对吗?对。
1181. You work for the Overseas Engineering Company, don't you? No, I don't.
        你在海外工程公司上班,是吗?不,不是。
1182. I'm John Smith the telephone engineer
        我是电话工程师约翰.史密斯,
1183. and I'm repairing your telephone line.
        我正在修理您的电话线。
课文141  萨莉第一交乘火车旅行
1184. Last week, my four-year-old daughter, Sally, was invited to a children's party.
        上周,我4岁的女儿萨莉被邀请去参加一个儿童聚会。
1185. I decided to take her by train.
        我决定带她乘火车去。
1186. Sally was very excited because she had never travelled on a train before.
        萨莉非常激动,因为她从未乘过火车。
1187. She sat near the window and asked questions about everything she saw.
        她靠车窗坐着,对她所看到的一切都要问个明白。
1188. Suddenly, a middle-age lady got on the train and sat opposite Sally.
        突然,一个中年妇女上了火车,坐在萨莉的对面。
1189. 'Hello, little girl,' she said.
        “你好,小姑娘,”她说。
1190. Sally did not answer, but looked at her curiously.
        萨莉没回答,却好奇地看着她。
1191. The lady was dressed in a blue coat and a large, funny hat.
        那位妇女穿着一件蓝色的大衣,戴着一顶大而滑稽的帽子。
1192. After the train had left the station, the lady opened her handbag and took to her power compact.
        火车开出车站后,那位妇女找开了手提包,拿出了粉盒。
1193. She then began to make up her face.
        然后她开始打扮起来。
1194. 'Why are you doing that?' Sally asked.
        “你为什么要那样做呢?”萨莉问。
1195. 'To make myself beautiful,' the lady answered.
        “为了把自己打扮漂亮啊,”
1196. She put away her compact and smiled kindly.
        那位妇女答道。她放好了粉盒,慈祥地微笑着。
1197. 'But you are still ugly,' Sally said.
        “可是你仍然难看呀,”萨莉说。
1198. Sally was amused, but I was very embarrassed!
        萨莉感到很有趣,而我却很尴尬。
课文143  林中散步
1199. I live in a very old town which is surrounded by beautiful woods.
        我住在一个由美丽的树林环绕的古老的小镇上。
1200. It is a famous beauty spot.
        这是一个著名的风景胜地。
1201. On Sundays, hundreds of people come from the city to see our town and to walk through the woods.
        每适星期天,有许许多人从城里来观赏我们的小镇,并在树林中散步。
1202. Visitors have been asked to keep the woods clean and tidy.
        游客已被告知要保持树林的整洁。
1203. Litter baskets have been placed under the trees,
        树下都已设置了废物筐,
1204. but people still throw their rubbish everywhere.
        但是人们仍到处扔垃圾。
1205. Last Wednesday, I went for a walk in the woods.
        上星期三我到树林里去散步。
1206. What I saw made me very sad.
        我所见到的一切使我非常难过。
1207. I counted seven old cars and three old refrigerators.
        我数了一下,有7辆旧汽车和3上旧冰箱。
1208. The little baskets were empty
        废物筐是空的,
1209. and the ground was covered with pieces of paper, cigarette ends, old tyres, empty bottles and rusty tins.
        而满地都是纸片、烟头、旧轮胎,空瓶子和生锈的空罐头盒。
1210. Among the rubbish, I found a sign which said,
        在垃圾堆中我发现了一块牌子,上面写着:
1211. 'Anyone who leaves litter in these woods will be prosecuted!'
        “凡在此树林里丢弃垃圾者,将依法处置。

已有很多网友发表了看法,点击参与讨论】【对英语不懂,点击提问】【英语论坛】【返回首页

  • 上一篇文章:
  • 下一篇文章:
  •  英语图片文章                                          more>>