您现在的位置: 方向标英语网 >> 行业英语 >> 商务英语business >> 文章正文
英语搜索:
 
 最新英语            more>>
 推荐英语            more>>
 热门英语            more>>

商务交际礼节英语词汇

作者:stephen    文章来源:本站原创    点击数:    更新时间:2007-3-26 【我来说两句

商务交际礼节英语词汇


久仰!
I've heard so much about you.
 
好久不见了!
Long time no see.
 
辛苦了!
You've had a long day. You've had a long flight.
 
尊敬的朋友们!
Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
 
阁下(多用于称呼大使)
Your Excellency
 
我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.
 
对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
 
在北京过得怎么样?
How are you making out in Beijing?
 
我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。
I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
 
欢迎美商来北京投资。
American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.
 
欢迎多提宝贵意见。
Your valuable advice is most welcome.
 
不虚此行!
It's a rewarding trip!
 
您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。
As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
 
请代我问候先生。
Please remember me to Mr. Wang.
 
感谢光临!
Thank you so much for coming.
 
欢迎再来!
Hope you'll come again.
 
欢迎以后多来北京!
Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.
 
请留步,不用送了!
I will see myself out, please.
 
多保重!
Take care!
 
祝您一路平安!
Have a nice trip!
 
愿为您效劳!
At your service!
 
举行宴会/宴请
Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …
 
欢迎宴会
Welcome dinner
 
便宴
Informal dinner
 
午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容)
Luncheon
 
便餐
Light meal
 
工作午餐
Working luncheon
 
自助餐
Buffet dinner/luncheon
 
答谢宴会
Return dinner
 
告别宴会
Farewell dinner
 
庆功宴
Glee feast
 
招待会
Reception
 
庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会
Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China
 
鸡尾酒会
Cocktail party
 
茶话会
Tea party
 
包餐/点餐
Table d'hote/a la carte
 
上菜
Serve a courst
 
您的位置在这里。
Here is your seat.
 
请入席!
Please have a seat.
 
欢聚一堂
Enjoy this happy get-together
 
请随便!
Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.
 
请各位随意用餐。
Help yourself please.
 
您喝点什么?
What would you like to drink?
 
现在我提议,为了之间的合作,为了参议员的健康,干杯!
At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!
 
最后,我借主人的酒,提议为干杯!
Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …
 
请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!
I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast for the health of all our friends present here.
 
敬您一杯!
Here's to you!
 
祝你健康!
To your health!
 
我要为此干杯!
I'll drink to that!
 
随量!
Whatever you like!
 
我失陪一会儿!
Excuse me for a minute.
 
菜不好,请多多包涵!
Hope you enjoy yourself.
 
女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。
Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.
 
招待会现在开始。
The reception will now begin.
 
全体起立,奏国歌!
All rise please. For the P.R.C. National Anthem!
 
出席今天招待会的贵宾有
The distinguished guests participating the reception are …
 

现在请讲话
I have the honor to call upon …

已有很多网友发表了看法,点击参与讨论】【对英语不懂,点击提问】【英语论坛】【返回首页

  • 上一篇文章:
  • 下一篇文章:
  •  英语图片文章                                          more>>