1. Tom， Please pass ________ the glasses. I want to read the newspapers.
A. you B. me C. him D. her
2. The English novel is quite easy for you. There are ______ new words in it.
A. a little B. little C. a few D. few
3. ---You want ________ sandwich？
---Yes， I usually eat a lot when I’m hungry.
A. other B. another C. others D. the other
4. The doctors and nurses are doing their best to fight SARS. They think more of others than _______.
A. they B. them C. themselves D. theirs
5. ---Which do you prefer， a bottle of orange or a bottle of milk？
---______________， thanks. I’d like a cup of tea.
A. Either B. Neither C. Both D. None
6. ---Oh！ I came in a hurry and forgot to bring food.
---Never mind. You can have ________.
A. us B. ours C. you D. yours
7. ---Can I come this evening or tomorrow morning？
---_______ is OK. I’m free today and tomorrow.
A. Either B. Neither C. Both D. None
8. ---How are you going to improve _______ this term？
---Work harder than last term.
A. ourselves B. myself C. himself D. yourself
9. ---Could you tell me _______ she is looking for？
---Her cousin， Susan.
A. that B. whose C. who D. which
10. ---Is _______ here？
---No. Li Lei and Han Mei have asked for leave.
A. everybody B. somebody C. anybody D. nobody
11. Paul has _______ friends except me， and sometimes he feels lonely.
A. many B. some C. few D. more
12. If you want to book a round-trip ticket， you’ll have to pay ______ $ 30.
A. more B. other C. the other D. another
13. ---Do you live by yourself， Mr Wang？
---Yes. I have two sons. But ______ of them lives with me. They are now studying in America？
A. neither B. both C. none D. either
14. ---Have you sent your parents an E-mail telling them you arrived safe？
---No. _______ of them can use a computer.
A. None B. Both C. Neither D. All
15. Who taught _______ English last term？ Was _____ Mr. Smith？
A. you; it B. you; he C. your; it D. your; that
16. ---That woman has a bag in her right hand. What’s in her _____ hand？
A. another B. other C. one D. the other
17. We decided to go for a field trip with some friends of _______.
A. us B. our C. ours D. ourselves
18. ---Is there a bus to the zoo？
---I’m afraid there’s _______ bus to the zoo.
A. no B. any C. some D. none
19. You forgot your dictionary？ You may have _______.
A. me B. my C. mine D. myself
20. This is ______ classroom. Where is _______？
A. our; them B. us; they C. our; theirs D. ours; theirs
1. This is not my pencil-box. _______ （ I ） is in the bag.
2. Trees are planted in ______ （ we ） country every year， which makes our country more and more beautiful.
3. ---Is that bike Miss Gao’s？
---Yes， it is ______（she） 。 Beautiful， isn’t it？
4. Help ______ （you） to some fruit， Jack.
5. ---Who taught your brother to surf？
---Nobody. He learnt all by _______ （he）。
6. Their English teacher is from America， but ______ （we） is from England.
7. Mary’s answer is different from ________ （ I ）。
8. ---My watch keeps good time. What about _______（you）？
---Mine？ Oh， two minutes slow.
9. Sam is my brother. Do you like to play with ______ （he）？
10. Did you enjoy _______ （you）， Mary and Kate？
1. The old man has two sons. One is a worker， _______ is a teacher.
2. Students are usually interested in sports. Some like running; some like swimming; _______ like ball games.
3. Let’s go and have a drink. We’ve got _______ time before the train leaves.
4. We were all very tired， but _______ of us would like to have a rest.
5. ______ of the twins are in our class.
6. Boys， don’t touch the machines， or you may hurt _______.
7. It is said there is going to be ________ important in the CCTV news.
8. We couldn’t buy anything because _______ of the shops opened at that time.
9. They didn’t learn _______ new in this lesson.
10. ---Why is ______ easy for such a young girl to learn three foreign languages so well？
---Because Britain， Germany and France are all very near ______ country.
1. ______ is the population of the world today？
2. _______ jumped the longest of all in the long jump？
3. --- _______ colour is your mother’s dress？
4. ---______ is your car？
---The red one in front of the tree.
5. ---______ of the following can you often find on a medicine bottle？
---I know， sir. It’s instruction.
6. The necklace ______ she is wearing is beautiful.
7. Do you know the person _______ lost his bike？
8. Most people _______ live in less developed countries are quite poor.
9. The boy ______ is helping the old man is John’s brother.
10. People ______ use credit cards to buy things online should be very careful
一。 1.B 2.D 3.B 4.C 5.B 6.B 7.A 8.D 9.C 10.A 11.C 12.D 13.A 14.C 15.A 16.B 17.C 18.A 19.C 20.C
二.1.Mine 2.our 3.hers 4.yourself 5.himself 6.ours 7.mine 8.yours 9.him 10.yourselves
三。 1..the other 2.others 3.a little 4. none 5.Both 6.yourselves 7.something 8.none 9.anything 10.it; her
四。 1. What 2. Who 3. What 4. Which 5. Which 6. that/ which 7. that/ who 8. who/that 9. who/ that 10. who/ that 【已有很多网友发表了看法，点击参与讨论】【对英语不懂，点击提问】【英语论坛】【返回首页】