您现在的位置: 方向标英语网 >> 英语学习方法 >> 英语阅读 >> 文章正文
英语搜索:
 
 最新英语            more>>
 推荐英语            more>>
 热门英语            more>>

View Behind The Front Desk柜台所见

作者:stephen    文章来源:方向标英语网    点击数:    更新时间:2010-4-1 【我来说两句


Mr. Sweeney: Not before seven. Oh, she prefers yellow roses.
斯威尼先生:七点以前不会回来。哦!她喜欢黄玫瑰。
There is a florist right in the hotel lobby. All I have to do is call on the house phone.
饭店大厅就有一个花商,我只要拨个内线电话就行了。
There is not too much activity here right now, but just wait until this evening.
现在这里没什么活动,就等到晚上看看吧。
We're expecting an overseas tour group at five o'clock.
我们预期五点的时候会有一队海外来的旅行团。
Later this evening the radio people will start arriving.
今晚稍晚的时候,广播界的人士将开始到达。
They're holding a convention here.
他们要在这里开代表大会。
There are seventy-five people in the tour group and over three hundred attending the broadcaster's convention.
旅行团有七十五个人,而参加广播大会的有三百多人。
We will be very busy for the next three or four days.
未来的三、四天,我们将会很忙。
Here comes Miss Frasier, one of the convention organizers.
傅蕾琪小姐过来了,她是这次代表大会的筹备人员之一。
Miss Frasier: Please have someone set up the public address system in the main ballroom tonight.
傅蕾琪小姐:请找人把今晚演讲用的播音系统装在大的舞厅里。
We had originally asked for four hundred chairs, but I think we ought to add another hundred. More people are
 registering for the convention than we expected.
我们原来要求四百张椅子,但是我想我们应该再加一百张,登记参加开会的人比我们预期的多。
Desk Clerk: Very well. Anything else?
接待员:好的,还有别的事吗?
Miss Frasier: Yes. Could we have a separate check-in and check-out just for convention guests? That would be very
 convenient for us.
傅蕾琪小姐:有的。为了代表大会的客人,我们能不能有一个分开的报到处和离开登记处?那对我们会很方便的。
Desk Clerk: I'll ask the assistant manager to call you right away. I'm sure she can arrange that. Where will you be
 for the next half hour?
接待员:我将请助理经理立刻打电话给你。我相信她会安排的。在半小时内你会在哪里?
Miss Frasier: I'll probably be in the Exhibition Hall. If I'm not there, I'll be in my room -- fourteen twenty-six.
傅蕾琪小姐:我很可能在展览厅。如果我不在那里,我会在我的房间 -- 1426号 (房间)。

 

上一页  [1] [2] [3] [4] 下一页

已有很多网友发表了看法,点击参与讨论】【对英语不懂,点击提问】【英语论坛】【返回首页

  • 上一篇文章:
  • 下一篇文章: 没有了
  •  英语图片文章                                          more>>