您现在的位置: 方向标英语网 >> 英语学习方法 >> 英语阅读 >> 文章正文
英语搜索:
 
 最新英语            more>>
 推荐英语            more>>
 热门英语            more>>

View Behind The Front Desk柜台所见

作者:stephen    文章来源:方向标英语网    点击数:    更新时间:2010-4-1 【我来说两句


Desk Clerk: Thank you very much, madam.
接待员:谢谢你,小姐。
Conventions and tours are very important to us.
代表会议和旅行团对我们很重要。
Although they pay lower rates for our rooms, they fill up the hotel. They also give a lot of business to our
 restaurants and other services.
虽然他们付的房间费较低,但是他们使饭店客满,他们也给我们餐厅部和其他服务部门带来生意。
Excuse me for a moment.
对不起,失陪一下。
Desk Clerk: Yes, sir. May I help you?
接待员:是的,先生,有什么事吗?
Guest: I would like to send a telex to my home office. Where can I do that?
客人:我要拍一封电传电报给总公司,我要到那里去拍?
Desk Clerk: Here is a form, sir. Just fill in the telex address and the message.
接待员:先生,这里有一份表格,只要填上电传地址和电文就可以。
I'll have it sent right away.
我会立刻把它拍出去。
You can have it charged to your room or to a credit card.
你可以把拍电传电报的费用记在你的房间费上,或是记在信用卡的帐号里。
Guest: Have it charged to my room, please. Eight seven six.
客人:请记在我的房间费上,876号房间。
You'll have to excuse me now. I have to take this form to our telex operator.
抱歉,我现在要失陪了,我必须把这份表格拿到我们的电传操作员那儿。
As I said before, this job is rarely boring.
像我前面所说的,这份工作是很少会令人厌烦的。

上一页  [1] [2] [3] [4] 

已有很多网友发表了看法,点击参与讨论】【对英语不懂,点击提问】【英语论坛】【返回首页

  • 上一篇文章:
  • 下一篇文章: 没有了
  •  英语图片文章                                          more>>