您现在的位置: 方向标英语网 >> 英语学习方法 >> 英语阅读 >> 文章正文
英语搜索:
 
 最新英语            more>>
 推荐英语            more>>
 热门英语            more>>

你是人间四月天英文版

作者:stephen    文章来源:互联网    点击数:    更新时间:2011-3-11 【我来说两句

关于这首诗,有两种说法:一说是为悼念徐志摩而作,借以表示对挚友的怀念,我们可以从电视剧《人间四月天》可以了解一般;一说是为儿子粱从诫的出生而作,以表达心中对儿子的希望和儿子出生带来的喜悦,这也是完全有可能的;不过我们完全可以放下这些争论,因为这首诗确实是一篇极为优秀的作品,它的价值不需要任何外在的东西来支撑。所以在诗人逝世的时候,金岳霖等好友们共同给诗人题了这样的一副挽联:“一身诗意千寻瀑,万古人间四月天。”

这首诗的魅力和优秀并不仅仅在于意境的优美和内容的纯净,还在于形式的纯熟和语言的华美。诗中采用重重叠叠的比喻,意象美丽而丝毫无雕饰之嫌,反而愈加衬出诗中的意境和纯净——在华美的修饰中更见清新自然的感情流露在形式上,诗歌采用新月诗派的诗美原则:讲求格律的和谐、语言的雕塑美和音律的乐感。这首诗可以说是这一原则的完美体现,词语的跳跃和韵律的和谐几乎达到了极致。


       我说你是人间的四月天;
  I compare you, my beloved, to lovely April days.

  笑音点亮了四面风;轻灵
  When your giggling charm enlightens the breezes astray.

  在春的光艳中交舞着变。
  Rising lightness be your dancing shapes,
  tiptoeing the gorgeous spring rays.

  你是四月早天里的云烟,
  You are my early April cloud;

  黄昏吹着风的软,星子在
  Eventide softness where winds linger in steps proud.

  无意中闪,细雨点洒在花前。
  Starry sparkles, a careless note,
  Modest raindrops over the blooms in a whisper silently loud.

  那轻,那娉婷,你是,鲜妍
  Lightness, fairness, and freshness are your floral crest,

  百花的冠冕你戴着,你是
  Naive grandness is the embrace of your chest

  天真,庄严,你是夜夜的月圆。
  You, every touch of a round moon holding my breath.

  雪化后那片鹅黄,你像;新鲜
  Yellowish green is your budding blade,

  初放芽的绿,你是;柔嫩喜悦
  When the wintry snow fades; 

  水光浮动着你梦期待中白莲。
  Tender rejoicing be your dreamy lilies in the rippling parade.

  你是一树一树的花开,是燕
  Your are trees heavy with flowers merry and gay;

  在梁间呢喃,——你是爱,是暖
  Like keen swallows, under every roof, you gently chatter away,

  是希望,你是人间的四月天!  
  In thy name of love and warm hopes, you are a lovely April day!

译版二

我说你是人间的四月天,
I say, you are the tender month of april

笑音点亮了四面风;轻灵
your laughters dance in Aeolus's call

在春的光滟中交舞着变。
and swiftly change your steps in ripples of spring.

你是四月早天里的云烟,
you are, leisurely clouds in the sky, roming,

黄昏吹着风的软,星子在
in murmurs of dusky air, and stars sparkle

无意中闪,细雨点洒在花前。
casually, when misty rain falls, upon flowers.

那轻,那娉婷,你是,鲜妍
so softly, so gently, and you, in these fairy hours

百花的冠冕你戴着,你是
are crowned in Flora's honor, innocent,

天真,庄严,你是夜夜的月圆。
yet majestic, like a bright full-moon night,

雪化后那片鹅黄,你像;新鲜
or the newly thawing snow. And an aqua sprout

初放芽的绿,你是;柔嫩喜悦
shooting and proud, you are. Supple rejoice of seeing

水光浮动着你梦中期待的白莲。
the lotus flower upon the expanse of water shimmering.

你是一树一树的花开,是燕
You are blooming buds of trees, or a swift swallow

在梁间呢喃,--你是爱,是暖
whispering at my window, you are love, and mellow.

是诗的一篇,你是人间的四月天
a chapter of poetry, and tender april of mondialito.

已有很多网友发表了看法,点击参与讨论】【对英语不懂,点击提问】【英语论坛】【返回首页

  • 上一篇文章:
  • 下一篇文章:
  •  英语图片文章                                          more>>