You've got me. 不知道
You've got me. 意思是不知道,比 I don't know 的语气轻松,大多使用于无需表示恭敬的情况下。在英文中,表示不知道,还可以用beat(s) me 来表达。
Scene 1
A:My New Chinese-English Dictionary is missing. Do you know where it is? 我的《新英汉字典》不见了,你知道它在哪儿吗?
B:You have got me. I haven't seen it.不知道,我没见过。
Scene 2
A:Do you know when the TV series " Day Dream" started?
知道电视连续剧《白日梦》是何时开播的吗?
B:You've got me. I have no interest in watching TV.
不知道,我对电视没兴趣。
Scene 3
A:Have you seen Elise? She arranged a date with me but she's not around.看见Elise了吗?她跟我约好了,可她不在这里。
B:You've got me. I haven't seen her.不知道,我没见过她。
Scene 4
A: Do you know where my keys are? 看见我的钥匙了吗?
B:You've got me.没看见。
Scene 5
A: Do you know when the new TV station will be set up?
知道新电视台何时建成吗?
B:You've got me.不知道。 【已有很多网友发表了看法,点击参与讨论】【对英语不懂,点击提问】【英语论坛】【返回首页】
|