您现在的位置: 方向标英语网 >> 行业英语 >> 银行英语 >> 文章正文
英语搜索:
 
 最新英语            more>>
 推荐英语            more>>
 热门英语            more>>

银行英语教程Unit 9 回答客户问题

作者:stephen    文章来源:方向标英语网    点击数:    更新时间:2009-4-27 【我来说两句

我们都知道银行作为服务行业,服务水平会决定银行的水平。所以今天方向标银行英语为大家讲解一下,第9单元:如何回答客户问题。

Customer: Excuse me , but can I draw on my account for payment of things I buy in China ?
顾客:劳驾,请问我能不能提取存款尝付我在中国买东西的费用?

Clerk: Certainly, sir. How much do you draw?
职员:当然可以,先生。您要取多少钱?

Customer: RMB 8,000 please. Would you please tell me my balance?
顾客:请给我人民币8,000元。请把我帐号上的节余金额告诉我好吗?

Clerk: Yes, sir. Your balance is RMB 34,000.
职员:好的,先生。你的帐户余额是人民币34000元。

Customer: I am sorry, but may I ask one more question?
顾客:对不起,我能不能再问一个问题?

Clerk: Of course, please do. What is it?
职员:当然可以了。请问是什么问题?

Customer: What is the interest rate for the saving account?
顾客:储蓄存款的利率是多少?

Clerk: The detailed information is on the board. Please go and see it.
职员:详细的情况在那块利率牌上。请去那里看看吧。

Customer: Many thanks.
顾客:非常感谢。

Customer: Excuse me, but could you help me?
顾客:对不起,能帮我一个忙吗?

Clerk: With pleasure. What can I do for you?
职员:很高兴为您效劳。我能为您做些什么?

Customer: Could you tell me where I can find Mr Zhang?
顾客:请告诉我张先生在哪里,好吗?

Clerk: Sure Miss. Mr Zhang is upstairs.
职员:没问题,小姐。张先生在楼上。

Customer: Thank you very much.
顾客:非常感谢。

Clerk: Not at all, miss.
职员:不客气,小姐。
 
  • 上一篇文章:
  • 下一篇文章:
  •  英语图片文章                                          more>>