您现在的位置: 方向标英语网 >> 行业英语 >> 外贸英语 >> 文章正文
英语搜索:
 
 最新英语            more>>
 推荐英语            more>>
 热门英语            more>>

修改交货日期Modify the Delivery Date

作者:stephen    文章来源:互联网    点击数:    更新时间:2010-5-26 【我来说两句

A third bargaining chip is modifying the delivery date to allow more time for the manufacturer to produce the required units.

第三个可以用来议价的筹码是修改交货日期,这给制造商更充裕的时间来制造你所订的数量.

Mel:And that's the bottom line.Not too bad ,even if I do say so myself.

这是最低价格了,我自己看都觉得很不错了.

Bill:Well,to be honest,I was figuring on something about 10% lower.

老实说,我还希望能再打9折.

Mel:That's about what I'd normally charge,but you added these time restrictions and I'm going to have to pay some overtime to get it in under the wire.

其实我平常就是那个价码,但因为你有时间限制,我得请工人加班,才能准时交货.

Bill:So how much time do you need to lower the price?

时间要往后延多久,我才能有折扣?

Mel:Usually there isn't any time requirement.

我通常都不压时间限制的.

Bill:I know that,but I'm not going to do that.I want this finished quickly with no breaks in between,so the time limit stays.

我知道,但我不想这样.我希望这批货尽快完成,完全没有延误,所以时间限制不能变.

Mel:I won't do that to you.

我不会害你开天窗的.

Bill:Right,not with this penalty in the contract.

没错,因为这次迟交会有罚款.

Mel:Okay.Give me fifteen working days from start to finish and I'll lower the price 10%.

好吧.开工后,给我15个工作日,我就再降个百分之十.

Bill:How about ten days?

10天如何?

Mel:I need 12 or no deal.

我要12天,否则免谈.

Bill:Done!

成交.

Vocabulary 重要词汇

bottom line总价底线

restriction 限制

under the wire顺利运作

penalty罚款


 

已有很多网友发表了看法,点击参与讨论】【对英语不懂,点击提问】【英语论坛】【返回首页

  • 上一篇文章:
  • 下一篇文章:
  •  英语图片文章                                          more>>