1. To the individual consignors， the consolidator is the （ ） while to the actual carrier， he is the （ ）
C. actual carrier/carrier
D. consignor/actual consignor
2. Which of the following documents is a document of title to the goods and can be sold merely by endorsement？ （ ）
A. Bills of Lading
B. Air Waybill
D. Packing List
3. Usually the freight must be opened and inspected， if the consignee is not on-site， the （ ） can represent him.
A. reservations agent
B. customs broker
C. shipping clerk
4. Under UCP600， The regulations regarding multi-modal transport documents may be described in Articles （ ）
5. （ ） is a system of unitized multimodal land transportation of transport by road and rail.
A. Land bridge