您现在的位置: 方向标英语网 >> 考试英语 >> 剑桥商务英语 >> BEC考试辅导 >> 文章正文
英语搜索:
 
 最新英语            more>>
 推荐英语            more>>
 热门英语            more>>

商务英语口语教程:自我介绍

作者:stephen    文章来源:方向标英语网    点击数:    更新时间:2010-12-17 【我来说两句

 


JENNY ROSS: I‘m the Head of Administration in the Marketing Department. My boss is Don Bradley. Well.。. our boss is Don Bradley! Let me show you the department.

詹妮.罗斯:我是市场营销部的行政主管。我老板是堂.布拉德利。喔……我们的老板都是堂o布拉德利!我来领你参观一下市场部。

JENNY ROSS: This is the Marketing Department. This is my desk.

詹妮.罗斯:这就是市场部。这是我的办公桌。

Er.。.that’s Don‘s office. He’s not here at the moment.

哦 ……那是堂的办公室。他现在不在。

And this is your desk. Telephone. PC. In-tray. Let me take your coat.

这是你的办公桌、电话、电脑、公文格。我帮你放外套。

EDWARD GREEN: Thanks.

爱德华.格林:谢谢。

JENNY ROSS: Over here is the stationery cupboard. Papers. Files. Pencils, etc. Help yourself to what you need.

詹妮.罗斯:这边是文具柜、纸张、文件、铅笔、等等。有需要尽管取用。

Here is the photocopier.

这是复印机。

And here is the fax machine.

这是传真机。

And this is the coffee machine.

这里是咖啡机。

Would you like a cup of coffee?

来杯咖啡?

EDWARD GREEN: No, thanks.

爱德华.格林:不, 谢谢。

JENNY ROSS: Kate, this is Edward Green. He‘s our new Marketing Executive.

詹妮.罗斯:凯特, 这位是爱德华·格林。他是新来的销售主管。

KATE MCKENNA: Ah, yes. Edward. Hello. Welcome to Bibury Systems Marketing Department.

凯特.麦凯纳:啊。爱德华。你好。欢迎加入Bibury系统公司市场营销部。

KATE MCKENNA: Excuse me. Hello, Kate Mckenna.

凯特.麦凯纳:打扰一下。你好, 凯特.麦凯纳。

EDWARD GREEN: What is Kate’s job?

爱德华.格林:凯特的工作职责是什么?

JENNY ROSS: She is Head of Sales. She‘s good.

詹妮.罗斯:她是销售部的主管。她很能干。

EDWARD GREEN: Where does she fit into the company structure?

爱德华.格林:她在公司架构中的位置是怎样的?

JENNY ROSS: Here’s the company structure. You see Don is Sales and Marketing Director and is on the Board. Kate reports to Don. You are here and you report to Don.

詹妮.罗斯: 公司架构是这样的。堂是销售和市场营销总监,是董事会的成员。凯特向堂报告工作。你的位置在这儿,你向堂报告工作。

JENNY ROSS: This is the boardroom. And here we have a range of products. Our toys.

詹妮.罗斯:这是会议室。这里是我们的一系列产品。玩具。

Come on, let‘s go to the R & D workshop.

来,我们去看一下R & D车间。

EDWARD GREEN: I’m sorry. R & D?

爱德华.格林:对不起。R & D什么意思啊?

JENNY ROSS: That‘s Research and Development.

詹妮·罗斯:就是研发部,研究和发展的意思。

EDWARD GREEN: Ah, right.

爱德华·格林:啊,明白了。

GERALDINE: 。..Thank you for calling.。. Goodbye.

杰拉尔丁:……谢谢您的来电 …… 再见。

JENNY ROSS: The Managing Director’s office is on the first floor. Clive Harris. We call him Clive.

詹妮.罗斯:总裁的办公室在一楼。克莱夫•哈里斯。我们叫他克莱夫。

Ah, this is Clive‘s secretary, Sally.

啊, 这是克莱夫的秘书, 萨利。

EDWARD GREEN: hello.

爱德华.格林:你好。


 

上一页  [1] [2] [3] [4] 下一页

已有很多网友发表了看法,点击参与讨论】【对英语不懂,点击提问】【英语论坛】【返回首页

  • 上一篇文章:
  • 下一篇文章:
  •  英语图片文章                                          more>>