第一节：听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。例：1. M： Well， I wonder why the office is still not open.W： But it‘s not yet eight. In fact， it’s only a quarter to eight.
1. At what time does the office open？［A］ 7:45. ［B］ 8:15. ［C］ 8:00.
2. W： Did you go to the theatre last Saturday？M： Yes， I saw “The Tea House”。 The acting was excellent.
2. What did the man do last Saturday？［A］ He saw a play. ［B］ He acted in a play. ［C］ He went to the tea house.
例：W： Can I help you？M： Yes. I bought this radio two days ago， but I‘m afraid it doesn’t work. I‘dlike to change it for another one.W： Oh， dear. Yes， of course. Have you got your receipt？M： Yes， here it is.W： Thank you. Just a moment， please.
1. Where does this conversation take place？［A］ In a store. ［B］ In a factory. ［C］ In a museum.
2. What is the most probable result of the conversation？［A］ The man got his radio repaired［B］ The man got a new receipt.［C］ The man got a new radio.
例：1. Paul doesn’t have to be made _________. He always works hard.
［A］ study ［B］ to study ［C］ studied ［D］ studying
2. I first met Lisa three years ago when we _______ at a radio station together.
［A］ have worked ［B］ had been working ［C］ were working ［D］ had worked
Washoe is a young chimpanzee （黑猩猩）。 She is no 1 chimpanzee， though. Scientists are doing research 2 her. They want to see how civilized （驯化） she can 3 。 Already she can do many things a human being does.For example， she has been learning how to exchange 4 with people. The scientists are teaching her 5 language. When she wants to be picked 6 ， Washoe points up with one finger. She rubs her teeth with her finger 7 she wants to brush her teeth. This is done after every meal.Washoe has also been 8 to find answers to problems. Once she was put in a 9 with food hanging from the ceiling. It was too high to 10 。 After she considered the 11 ， she got a tall box to 12 。 The food was still too high to be reached. Washoe found a 13 pole. Then she climbed onto the 14 ， grasped （抓取） the pole， and 15 down the food with the pole.Washoe 16 like a human， too. The scientists keep her in a fully furnished house. After a hard 17 in the lab， she goes home. 18 she plays with her toys. She 19 enjoys watching television before going to bed.Scientists hope to 20 more about people by studying our closest relative -- the chimpanzee.
1. ［A］foolish ［B］simple ［C］special ［D］ordinary
2. ［A］for ［B］on ［C］to ［D］by
3. ［A］experience ［B］change ［C］develop ［D］become
4. ［A］actions ［B］views ［C］messages ［D］feelings
5. ［A］human ［B］sign ［C］spoken ［D］foreign
6. ［A］out ［B］at ［C］on ［D］up
7. ［A］when ［B］until ［C］since ［D］while
8. ［A］trained ［B］raised ［C］ordered ［D］led
9. ［A］hole ［B］zoo ［C］room ［D］museum
10. ［A］pull ［B］see ［C］eat ［D］reach
11. ［A］problem ［B］position ［C］food ［D］ceiling
12. ［A］stand by ［B］stand on ［C］stand up ［D］stand with
13. ［A］straight ［B］strong ［C］long ［D］heavy
14. ［A］wall ［B］box ［C］ceiling ［D］pole
15. ［A］knocked ［B］picked ［C］took ［D］pulled
16. ［A］lives ［B］works ［C］thinks ［D］plays
17. ［A］task ［B］lesson ［C］time ［D］day
18. ［A］But ［B］There ［C］So ［D］Besides
19. ［A］quite ［B］already ［C］even ［D］still
20. ［A］see ［B］answer ［C］learn ［D］gain
    下一页 【已有很多网友发表了看法，点击参与讨论】【对英语不懂，点击提问】【英语论坛】【返回首页】