3.In the museum 在展览馆 A: Wow! I can’t believe I’m standing here! B: What are you so excited about? A: I’m standing in front of an exquisite work of art! B: What’s the big deal? It’s just a picture of some woman. A: I’ve seen it so many times in books, but I never imagined I’d get to see it in person. B: There are tons of other paintings that I think are better. A: Maybe so, but do you have any idea how much this one is worth?! B: No, how much is it worth? A: About 80 million dollars. B: Whoah. A:哇,我简直不能相信我站着这儿。 B: 你怎么如此兴奋。 A: 我可是站在一副精美的艺术作品前面。 B: 这又有什么了不起。只是某位女士的肖像画而已。 A: 我在书本上看到很多次。但没想到可以亲眼见到。 B: 我想比这好的不计其数。 A: 可能是的。但是你知道这幅画值多少钱吗? B: 不知道,值多少钱? A: 大概8千万元。 B: 哇。
Part Three: Substitutions Drills
1. A: What are you up to? B: I’m (taking it easy/ relaxing/ staying in tonight). 你去哪里? 我去(放松一下/轻松一下/今晚呆在家里)。
2. A: Do you have any plans? B: I’m going to (watch movies/ read a book/ wash my bicycle). 有什么计划吗? 我打算去(看电影/看本书/清洗我的自行车)。
3. A: Sounds (nice/ exciting/ thrilling). B: You’re welcome to join me if you want. 听起来(不错/很刺激/惊险)。 如果你愿意欢迎你加入我们。
4. A: I’ve been so (busy/ stressed out/ overwhelmed) lately. B: You should take it easy. 我近来(一直很忙/压力很大/负荷很大)。 你应该放松一些。
5. A: Can I check this (book/ encyclopedia/ audiotape) out? B: I’m sorry. It’s for reference only. 这(本书/本百科全书/块录音磁带)我可以借出吗? 对不起,这是只供参考的书目。
6. A: When is this book due back? B: It’s due back (next Tuesday/ a week from Friday/ in three days). 这本书归还期限是什么时候? 下星期二/星期五开始后的一个星期/三天以内。
7. A: Do you have any books on (cars/ fish/ European economic conditions)? B: These might be helpful. 有没有关于(汽车/鱼类/欧洲经济状况)的书? 这些可能有些帮助。
8. A: I’m sorry, sir. No (eating/ drinking/ using mobile phones) in the library. B: Please forgive me. 对不起,先生。图书馆内不准(吃东西/喝东西/使用手提电话)。 请原谅。
9. A: It’s such (a beautiful/ an exquisite/ a lifelike) statue.* B: I agree. 这尊雕像真是(漂亮/精致/栩栩如生)。 是这样。
10. A: How much is it worth? B: I’d guess around ($20,000/ $4,801,199/ $2.7 million). 它值多少钱? 我猜大概(2万元/4,801,199元/270万元左右)。
上一页 [1] [2] [3] 下一页 【已有很多网友发表了看法,点击参与讨论】【对英语不懂,点击提问】【英语论坛】【返回首页】
|