您现在的位置: 方向标英语网 >> 生活英语 >> 日常英语 >> 文章正文
英语搜索:
 
 最新英语            more>>
 推荐英语            more>>
 热门英语            more>>

预约医生看病英语情景对话

作者:stephen    文章来源:方向标英语网    点击数:    更新时间:2009-3-18 【我来说两句


对话2:(为家人预约)
Dialogue Two (make an appointment for one’s family member)

李太太:请问约翰逊大夫在吗?
Mrs. Lee: Can I speak to Dr. Johnson, please?
约翰逊大夫:我就是,有什么需要帮忙的吗?
Dr. Johnson: Yes. This is Dr. Johnson speaking. What can I do for you?
李太太:我是李太太。请帮帮我
Mrs. Lee: Oh. This is Mrs. Lee. Please help me, Dr. Johnson.
约翰逊大夫:你怎么啦,李太太?
Dr. Johnson: What’s the matter with you, Mrs. Lee?
李太太:哦,不,不是我。是我儿子比儿病了。
Mrs. Lee: Oh, no, it’s not me. My son Bill is sick.
约翰逊大夫:比尔哪儿不舒服?
Dr. Johnson: What’s wrong with Bill?
李太太:他手臂上,肩膀上长有红斑。
Mrs. Lee: He has red spots on his arms, on his shoulders…
约翰逊大夫:他是不是周身都长了?
Dr. Johnson: Does he have red spots all over his body?
李太太:是。
Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does.
约翰逊大夫:他有没有发烧呢?
Dr. Johnson: Does he have a fever?
李太太:哦,对了。今天早上他烧到了39度。
Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does. This morning his temperature was 39 degrees in centigrade.
约翰逊大夫:哎呀,那太糟了。
Dr. Johnson: Well, that’s too bad.
李太太:大夫,比尔究竟怎么了?他整天哭。劝都劝不住。
Mrs. Lee: What’s wrong with Bill? He cried all day long. I just can’t stop him.
约翰逊大夫:他出麻疹了。
Dr. Johnson: He has the measles.
李太太:出麻疹?天啊!你现在可以来看他吗?
Mrs. Lee: Measles? Oh, dear. Can you come and see him now?
约翰逊大夫:今天上午我得给病人动手术。下午我可以来。
Dr. Johnson: I’ m going to have an operation this morning. But I can come this afternoon.
李太太:谢谢你,约翰逊大夫。
Mrs. Lee: Thank you, Dr. Johnson.
约翰逊大夫:记住,不能让他抓那些红斑。
Dr. Johnson: Remember, you must keep him from scratching the spots.
李太太:我不会让他抓的。下午见,大夫。
Mrs. Lee: No, no. I won’t let him do that. See you then, doctor.
约翰逊大夫:再见。
Dr. Johnson: Goodbye.
单词
Words
spot n. 斑点
shoulder n. 肩膀
fever n. 发烧,高烧
temperature n. 温度
centigrade n. 摄氏
measles n. 麻疹
operation n. 手术
scratch vt 抓,搔

 

上一页  [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] 下一页

已有很多网友发表了看法,点击参与讨论】【对英语不懂,点击提问】【英语论坛】【返回首页

  • 上一篇文章:
  • 下一篇文章:
  •  英语图片文章                                          more>>