3. Sales (折扣) 出售 A: There’s a big sale on clothes and sporting goods at Riverside Mall. B: Sporting goods? Is that bike Tim wanted on sale? A: Yeah, it’s 30 percent off the regular price. B: Well, maybe we could get it now and hide it until his birthday. A: Yeah, it’s a couple weeks away, and we don’t have anything yet. B: Don’t buy him underwear again. He hates that. A: I know, I know, but if I didn’t buy it for him, he’d never buy it. B: See anything else we need there? A: Well, all shoes are 20 percent off. B: Shoes? You already have a closet full of shoes. A: I know, but another pair can’t hurt. B: Oh, all right. I need some new shirts, too. Let’s go after breakfast. A: 河畔购物中心的衣服和运动器材大减价。 B: 运动器材?提姆想要的那辆单车打折吗? A: 是的,打7折。 B: 噢,或许我们可以现在就买下藏起来到他生日的时候。 A: 好的,还有几个星期,可是我们还什么都没有买。 B: 别给他买底裤了,他讨厌你给他买。 A: 我知道,我知道。可是如果我不给他买的话,他自己是永远也不会买的。 B: 我们还要买其他的吗? A: 噢,所有的鞋都是打8折。 B: 鞋?你已经满满一鞋柜了。 A: 我知道,但是再买一双也没什么嘛. B: 噢,好吧。我也需要买一些新的衬衣,我们吃完早餐就去吧。
Part Three: Substitution Drills 1. A: It (is too expensive/costs too much/ is too much money). B: But, it’s so pretty. 太贵了。 但是,它很漂亮。
2. A: It’s (so/ very/extremely) pretty. B: That’s true. 它(很/非常/极)漂亮。 那倒是。
3. A: (What about/ How about/ What do you think of) this one? B: It’s nice. 你(觉得/认为/感觉)这个怎么样? 很好看。
4. A: Let’s (do it quickly/ hurry/ hurry up). B: O.K. 我们(快些/快点/快一点)。 好的。
5. A: We’re out of (flour/ milk/ bread). B: All right, I’ll pick some up. 没有(面粉/牛奶/面包)了。 好的,我去买一些来。
6. A: Anything else? / Do we need anything else? / Is there anything else? B: Not that I can think of. 还要其它的吗/我们还需要其它的吗/还要买其它的吗? 我还没有想到。
7. A: (They’re / It’s / Cereal is) on sale. B: Great. (他们/它/麦片)打折出售。 太好了。
8. A: It’s (thirty percent off / seventy percent of / 30 percent cheaper than) the regular price. B: Well, that’s a good deal. (七折/让利30%/便宜30%)出售。 哇,这到很划算。
9. A: You already have (that/ one of those/ one like that). B: I know, but another one can’t hurt. 你已经有(那个了/一个这种款式了/一个像这样的了)。 我知道,但是再买一个也没什么。
10. A: Another one (can’t hurt / might be useful/ could serve a purpose). B: Well, buy it if you want to. It’s your money. 再买一个(也没什么/也可能有用/会有作用)。 噢,想买就买吧。反正是你的钱。
上一页 [1] [2] [3] 下一页 【已有很多网友发表了看法,点击参与讨论】【对英语不懂,点击提问】【英语论坛】【返回首页】
|