Every mom has a favourite quote and a special tone to or teach a lesson to their kids. We might hate this momism as a kid but we all so much miss them when we grow up. These motherly sayings go a long way in building us strong and making us a better person. Though we hate our moms for being so harsh in their statements, ironically we all use the same momism that we received from our mothers on our kids. Oh God, how much we appreciate our mothers for coming up with such perfect one liners.
Here is list of most common and popular momisms. These motherly advise the borders of time, space, language and culture. For kids are kids everywhere and Mom are always Mom...caring, concern, all knowing and full of love.
* Money does not grow on trees.
* Don't make that face or it'll freeze in that position.
* If I talked to my mother like you talk to me....
* What if everyone jumped off a cliff? Would you do it, too?
* You have enough dirt behind those ears to grow potatoes!
* If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.
* Don't put that in your mouth; you don't know where it's been!
* Don't eat those, they will stunt your growth.
* If you don't eat those, you will stunt your growth.
* I hope that when you grow up, you have kids "Just Like you"! (Also known as the "Mother's Curse")
* Because I'm your mother that's why.
* If you fall out of that tree and break you leg , don't come running to me.
* "Cheer up, the worst is yet to come." Usually said in advance of grounding.
* Because I said so.
* Just wait till your father gets home.
* I brought you into this world and I can take you OUT !!
* Bored! How can you be bored? I was never bored at your age.