您现在的位置: 方向标英语网 >> 生活英语 >> 节日英语 >> 文章正文
英语搜索:
 
 最新英语            more>>
 推荐英语            more>>
 热门英语            more>>

新年晚会英语主持词:宴会结束语

作者:stephen    文章来源:方向标英语网    点击数:    更新时间:2011-12-26 【我来说两句

2011即将成为历史,时光匆匆滑过2011的天际线,2012的新年将至,公司,学校各种行业都会举行迎新年的晚会,如果有外宾参加,免不了是双语轮换的主持方式。此贴是特别为晚会主持人准备的,中英对照。

男:新年的钟声就要敲响,庆典的序曲正要奏响。

The bell for the new year is soon to strike; The overture for the ceremony is soon to play.

女:让我们伴着管乐队的乐曲,祝福我们的祖国更加强大昌盛,祝福我们的祖国。

With the accompaniment music of our band, let’s wish our motherland more prosperity and our Country

合:更加郁郁葱葱。

More verdure .

女:新春的脚步已在耳畔响起。

The footsteps of the new spring are nearer and nearer.

男:是啊,春天是“春色满园关不住,一枝红杏出墙来”。

Yes, you are right.

女:春天是“西塞山前白鹭飞,桃花流水鳜鱼肥”。

男:盼新春,望新春,道不尽心中憧憬无限。

Looking forward to the coming of the new spring, we are full of hope.

女:贺新春,唱新春,说不完心中欢乐无限。

Celebrating the new spring, we are full of happiness.

男:联欢会的帷幕即将拉上,但是我们知道,在华初的这块沃土上,我们将更加茁壮成长。

Though the Get-together is about to end, we still know we are reaching more maturity.

女:让我们衷心祝福我们的嘉宾在新的一年里工作顺利,家庭幸福!

Wish each of our distinguished guests a successful career and a happy family.

男:祝福我们的同事工作进步,再创佳绩。

Wish our colleagues great progress and more achievements.

女:祝福我们的祖国,在新的一年里,

Wish our country a more splendid future

合:再攀高峰,再创辉煌。

In the new year.

男:2012年新年晚会到此结束。

That’s all for the New Year’s Celebration . Thank you for being with us.

已有很多网友发表了看法,点击参与讨论】【对英语不懂,点击提问】【英语论坛】【返回首页

  • 上一篇文章:
  • 下一篇文章:
  •  英语图片文章                                          more>>