1. Do the Smiths enjoy _________ in China? (live)
2. Whose drawing is _________, Tom’s, yours or Jim’s? (bad)
3. It’s much too __________ outside. (sun)
4. There’s too much _________ outside. (sun)
5. Ann got __________ with John last month. (marry)
6. He finished __________ that book two days ago. (write)
7.They _________ some books last week. (buy)
8. We were asked __________ the classroom yesterday. (clean)
9. Look! The workers are busy ___________ machines. (make)
10. His father’s ___________ made him very sad. (die)
11. He wants to be a doctor instead of __________ a teacher. (be)
12. The girl is always _________ about her missing cat. (worry)
13. Look! Some _______ of blood are _______ down from his finger. (drop)
14. Would you like to come _________ with me? (swim)
15. --Thank you. I’m very ________ with your work. -- It’s a ________. (please)
16. The 9· 11 Accident _______ in America on September 11, 2001. (happen)
17. I’m tired. I can’t walk any _________. (far)
18. Every morning we can find some students _____on the playground. (run)
19. I must try my ___________ to help others. (well)
20. Physics is ___________. Are you __________ in it? (interest)
21. I really enjoy _________ to the light music. (listen)
22. Please keep the window ______because the wind is blowing hard. (close)
23. Which do you think is more difficult, written English or _________ English? (speak)
24. My classmate is better than me at __________. (sing)
25. Jim went to school in a hurry this morning without ________ breakfast. (eat)
26. I want to know how to eat and drink __________. (health)
27. Have you found your _________ car? (lose)
28. He was a famous writer in the __________ century. (twenty)
29. Edison was one of the greatest __________ in the world. (invent)
30. I think this CD player is __________ to learn English. (help)
31. __________ you give him the book back or not, I’ll tell the teacher. (if)
32. Our English teacher always makes her classes ___________. (live)
33. Unluckily, he was __________ hurt in this accident. (bad)
34. Their __________ number is CA 322. (fly)
35. Trees can often prevent floods and _________. (dry)
36. I’d like two _________ sweaters for my daughter. (wool)
37. He went to _________ last year and met a lot of friendly ______. (German)
38. That is used for __________ my bike. (lock)
39. Most of the international business letters are ________ in English. (write)
40. Would you mind my __________ the window? (open)
41. Look! That young man is practicing ________English with my uncle.
42. Yesterday my friend felt __________ ill. (terrible)
43. Everyone should make a contribution to ______ the environment. (protect)
44. Of all the students in our class, Lucy talks _______ and does most. (little)
45. Listen! I hear someone _________ next door. (sing)
46. The sun always shines _________ at this time of year. (bright)
47. Some _________ will come to visit our school. (foreign)
48. Li Ping is in his ________ year at No. 4 Middle School.
49. There __________ great changes in our country since 1979. (be)
50. My grandma told me an __________ story last night. (usual)
51. The Greens _________ lunch now. (have)
52. We __________ the Great Wall in two days. (visit)
53. Yesterday I ___________ that we would have a picnic in the park. (tell)
54. So far, no man has traveled __________ than the moon. (far)
55. We must clean our hands before ___________ meals. (have)
56. I think walking long hours _________ hard for the children. (be)
57. If anyone is ill here, the doctor must __________ for. (send)
58. Tom is faster than any other __________ in his class. (run)
59. I’m looking forward to _________ your letter soon. (receive)
60. I was __________ to see the ___________ result of my exam. (surprise)
61. After he left middle school, he stayed at home for a year and learned medicine by ___(he).
62. There is only one ___________ (black) on the wall of our classroom.
63. June 1 is ____________ (child) Day.
64. I’m afraid that he’ll fail in the exam if he ___________ (miss) so many lessons.
65. He wants ___________ (start ) work at once.
66. There are many __________ (visit) in Beihai.
67. Li Ping is ______________ (interest) in science.
68. Which of those do you think is the second useful ____________ (invent)?
69. English is ________________ (popular) subject in our class.
70. Comrade Wang Wei is ___________ (die), but he always lives in our hearts
71. I_______(teach) here since I finished school.
72. Would you mind _______(use) your bike?
73. The students of Class Two________(sweep) their classroom now.
74. The Reads_________(not listen) to the radio at that time.
75. It's better to give than________(receive).
76. How long ______you_______(live) in this town?
77. You _______(come) here last year,______you?
78. When______you______(see) him? I______(see) him last Sunday.
79. She said that the car___________(use) the next week.
80. I didn't know what __________(happen) to China in a century.
81. When I got to the station, the train____ already______(leave).
82. The stone bridge______________(build) in our hometown for ten years.
83. The desk must______(clean) once a day.
84. The dog_________(lie) on the floor when I came in.
85. Mary said that she __________(visit) her aunt the next week.
86. Her mother____________(cook) at this time yesterday.
87. The students _______(do) their homework._______( not make) any noise!
88. --- ______ you ever_______ (be) to Beijing?
--- Yes. I________ (go) there last week.
89. He'll telephone us as soon as he_________(arrive) there.
90. Jiefang trucks____________(make) in Changchun.
91. A pen is used for__________(write).
92. Would you mind_________(use) your bike?
93. It's better to give than__________(receive).
94. They find it useful__________(learn) English.
95. The old man often_________(tell) the children a story in the evening.
This evening he ________(tell) two stories .
96. The radio_____(use) once in a week in our class.
It_____(not use) yesterday because there was something wrong with it.
97. Would please tell us how___________(make) the watch ________(work)?
98. She doesn't know what_________(do) and where__________(go).
99. My friend can't decide which pair of trousers____________(choose).
So she asked me to go shopping with her.
100. All that must be ________(do).
101. I_____ (lend) her some CDs the day before yesterday, but she _____(not give) them back to me yet.
102. My brother will call me as soon as he _____(reach) there.
103. What _____the teachers _____(do) this time yesterday?
104. I'm afraid you _____(forget) the date, haven't you?
105.——How many times _____ you _____(be) to the Great Wall? ——Only once.
106. I'm sorry _____(bring)you so much trouble.
107. I _____ already _____(finish) my homework.
108. _____ you ever _____(eat) fish and chips?
109. I can't _____(find) my pen._____ you _____(see) it anywhere?
110. She _____ never _____(speak) to a foreigner.
111. I with my friends _____(have) a party at this time yesterday.
112. It _____(rain) more often in Chengdu than in Chongqing.
113. We _____(love) our country.
114. They _____ (help) the farmers with their apple harvest last autumn.
115. So far we _____(learn) about six hundred English words.
116. I don't know whether she _____ (come) or not romorrow.
117. They _____(move) to Shanghai next month.
118. Who _____(give) us a talk this afternoon?
119. The Greens _____(watch) TV now.
120. He said that he _____(ring) me up when he got there.
121. My father _____(read) a newspaper at seven o'clock yesterday evening.
122. They _____(know) each other for about ten years.
123. _____ you ever _____(spit) in the street?
124. You mustn't _____(litter) things about.
125. We _____(win) the volleyball game at last.
126. It _____(take) me ten minutes to walk to school every day．
127. Could you tell him ________（turn）the radio down？
128．Don't forget ________（post）the letter tomorrow．
129．We often hear her ________（sing）this song in English．
130．Try ________（not come）to school late from now on．
131．You have worked for two hours．You'd better stop ________（have）a rest．
132．This book ________（sell）well．
133．My brother ________（join）the League in 2001．
134．Information can ________（store）in the computers and taken out anytime needed．
135．When we went out，the young man ________（disappear）．
136．Who ________（hang）the bag on the wall just now？
137．He ________（decorate）the new house last month．
138．She often ________（borrow）books from the school library．
139．The people ________（pick）apples when I saw them．
140．The red skirt ________（cost）the girl forty dollars．
141．The film ________（begin）when I got to the cinema．
142．Look！The children ________（run）on the playground．
143．They ________（visit）the Science Museum next Sunday．
144．My uncle said that he ________（draw）a beautiful horse for me the next day．
145．The girl told me that she wanted to be an English teacher when she ___（grow）up．
146．My sister is a student and she ________（study）at a middle school nearby．
147．The old man ________（listen）to the radio every day．
148．Listen！They ________（talk）about the film“Titanic”．
149．I ________（teach）English for more than twenty years．
150．My mother _____（wash）clothes while I ________（do）my homework last Sunday morning．
151．You ________（catch）the early bus if you get up early．
152．Would you please ________（clean）the classroom after school？
153．I think your computer needs ________（repair）．
154．Half the world's telephone calls ________（make）in English．
155．The flowers must ________（water）every day．
156. Wei Hua is one of the best ________ in her class. (student)
157. Wang Hong taught________ English when she was eleven years old. (she)
158. September is the ________ month of the year. (nine)
159. There's something wrong with her bike. She's looking________. (worry)
160. Wu Tong speaks English ________ than any other student in her class. (well)
161. How ________the children played in the park! (happy)
162. Which subject is the ________, Chinese, English or maths? (difficult)
163. This book isn't yours. I think it's________. (he)
164. Uncle Wang works in a factory. He's a good ________. (work)
165. If he________ hard, he'll learn English well. (study)
166. Many _______ come here to eat _______ food. (Japan, China)
167. The ________speak English, too. (India)
168. I ________don't agree with you. (real)
169. Which do you like ________, milk or tea? (well)
170. Do you enjoy ________ Chinese food? (eat)
171. ________ fast food seems to be the most popular food in the world. (America)
172. Our English teacher is ________ here tomorrow. ( come)
173. Yesterday Li Lei ________ me a story, (tell)
174. My mother ________ a lot of eggs yesterday, (buy)
175. He has a lot of ________ and ________. (potato, beef)
176. Let's________ (give) her some English food________ (eat).
177. You must help me ________ (do) the washing this afternoon.
178. Could you________ (pass) me the salt, please?
179. Most children like________ (fry) chicken.
180. I know Uncle Wang quite often ________ (eat) pork at home.
181. Supper________ (be) ready. Everyone, be at table, please.
182. They asked me________ (thank) your mother for her kindness.
183. In Australia, people enjoy ________ (eat) fish and chips.
184．It's twelve o'clock．It's time________（have）lunch．
185．Jim ，you must________（go）home now．
186．________（not play）games in the classroom，please．
188．The twins want________（help）the little girl．
189. How happy we are in the ______（twenty-one） century！
190. Cousteau was one of the most famous ______ （explore） in the world.
191. Jim is interested in ____ （canoe）.
192. The PLA was _____ （found） on August 1， 1927.
193. ____ （luck） she passed the Chinese exam， though she had been ill for a long time.
194. Help _____ （oneself） to some vegetables， children！
195. It's much ____ （sun） today than yesterday.
196. We are ____ （pride） of our great motherland.
197. He's already _____ （forget） that thing.
198. Many scientists try to explain the dinosaurs' （disappear）.
199. There____________(be) some fruit in the basket yesterday.
200. They needed______________(climb) up the trees with ladders.
201. It's only one of Ling Feng's ______________(story).
202. It's my ___________to work with you.(please)
203. She___________(ring) her friend at the moment.
204. Lucy has_________ paper than Lily, She has__________ of all.(little)
205. ______________(not be) late next time.
206. We helped the farmers with the apple____________.(pick)
207. He went up to the ____________floor on foot.(twelve)
208. I hope everything goes ______(good).
209. Every summer large number of ______(tour) come to this island.
210. I’m sure he can show you how ______(swim) in the sea.
211. The teacher told me how to ______(learn) English.
212. We saw the film ______(two).
213. They did it ______(happy).
214. Tom’s grandmother ______(death) 10 years ago.
215. After I saw that ______(excite) film, I was very_______(excite).
216. —What ______ you ______(have) for lunch? -Rice and fish.
217. I ____________ (be) an engineer in the future.
218. I ______ (work) on the farm this Sunday.
219. He usually ______ (get) on the bus at this bus stop.
220. Do you like ______ (run) in the morning? Yes, I do.
221. Look, they ______ (play) balls on the playground.
222. Let’s______ (go) and have a drink.
223. They stopped _______ ( talk ) and began their lesson.
224. Jim ______( listen ) to the radio every day. He ________ (listen ) to it now.
225. Look! They__________ (draw ) by the lake now.
226. They’re busy __________( get ) ready for the supper.
227.She’s learning __________(swim ) these days. Do you often go ________( swim ).
228. She felt _________( worry ).
229. He __________(not do ) his homework yesterday.
230. His family _________( watch ) TV last night.
231. I don’t know. Ask that man. He may ________( know ) it.
232. I would like ________( have ) a look at the picture.
233. There____________(be) some fruit in the basket yesterday.
234. They needed______________(climb) up the trees with ladders.
235. It's only one of Ling Feng's ______________(story).
236. It's my ___________to work with you.(please)
237. She___________(ring) her friend at the moment.
238. Lucy has_______________paper than Lily, She has____________of all.(little)
239. ______________(not be) late next time.
240. We helped the farmers with the apple____________.(pick)
241. He went up to the ____________floor on foot.(twelve)
242. I have more apples than ____(you). But ______(you) are better than_____(he)
243. I often heard _______(sing) in the room. now I see him______(play) on the ground.
244. Yellow River is one of the longest ____ in China. (river)
245. Are they busy____ (go) over his lessons?
246. Mr Green has a son _____(call) Tom.
247.What is wrong with you? You look (worry)_____.
248.The wind was blowing _______(strong) then
249. Don’t keep the teacher _____(wait) for a long time.
250. which side of the street is ______(clean)
251.He told me _____(not look ) out of the window.
252. my mother often makes me _____(do) much work
253. He runs much ___(fast ) than his mother.
254.Please help _______(you) to some apples. Mrs Green said to her friends
255. The police _____(be) the traffic over there.
256.It is good _____(have) a rest after running.
257.Both of them think Chinese is much ______(much) important than English.
258. It is _____(danger) to play football near the river.
259. My mother often does the _____ on Sundays.(wash)
260. My grandma told me an _________(usual) story.
261. Michael Jordan is my favorite basketball _______ (play)
262. July is _______(seven) month of the year.
263. Lucy, _____(pass) a bottle of orange to me, please.
264. My parents _____ the house at eight yesterday morning. (clean)
265.Mary draws _____(bad) than Meimei
266. Li lei tried hard _____(work) out the problem.
267. Would you please ______(not turn) on the radio?
268. Do you find it easy _____ (ride) a bike?
269. English is ______(use) than Maths.
270. Yesterday it rained as ______(heavy) as it is now.
271. ---Who runs ______(slow) in your class?
--- Wei Fang _____(do) . She runs ______(slow) than any other student in the class.
272. It takes me half an hour _____(go) home every day.
273. It is difficult _____(learn) English well.
274. You must finish _____(do) your homework next week
275. _______(drink) milk is good for your health.
276. The boy is old enough _____(go ) to school.
277. If you want to be _____(thin ) and (healthy)_____. You have to eat ___(little) food.
278. Is there ______(something) wrong with your cars?
279. I will try ______(not be) late for school.
280. If you go soon., you ______(be)late.
281. He couldn’t sleep _____(good) last night.
282. My mother doesn’t feel like _____(drink) anything.
283. I will call you as soon as she ______(come) back.
284.． This isn't take－away food． It is home ________(cook)．
285． Either my father or I ________(work) on a farm this week．
286.． My sister does some ________(run) every morning, so she is very healthy．
287． They were on ________ way to school when it began to rain．(they)
288． It's not far from here． It' about three ________ walk．(minute)
289． Hurry up! I don't want any of you to get________． (lose)
290． Our English teacher is always very ________ to us． (friend) 【已有很多网友发表了看法，点击参与讨论】【对英语不懂，点击提问】【英语论坛】【返回首页】