1. There are quite a few old books on the shelf , but _________ of them is useful to him .
A. both B. all C. neither D. none
2. The Smiths have visited two famous cities . One is in Japan and _________ is in China .
A. another B. other C. others D. the other
3. — What’s in your car ?
— _________ .
A. No one B. Nothing C. Nobody D. None
4. “_________ does your father do ?” “He is a worker .”
A. Which B. Who C. What D. How
5. I prefer the blue trousers . May I _________ ?
A. try it on B. try on it C. try them on D. try on them
6. _________ of the two girls is from Beijing .
A. All B. Both C. None D. Neither
7. Students are usually interested in sports . Some like running ; some like swimming ; _______ like ball games .
A. the others B. others C. the other D. other
8. The twins corrected the mistakes on the test papers _________ .
A. them B. themselves C. him D. himself
9. She always thinks of _________ more than herself .
A. other B. others C. the other D. the others
10. The Greens’ garden is larger than _________ .
A. we B. us C. ours D. our
11. — My watch keeps good time . What about _________ ?
— Mine ? Oh , two minutes slow .
A. you B. her C. hers D. yours
12. — I don’t think it very expensive to buy a family computer here .
— Really ? I’ll buy _________ next week .
A. it B. this C. one D. mine
13. the weather in summer here is like _________ in Beijing .
A. this B. that C. it D. its
14. _________ new radio it is !
A. How a B. What a C. How D. What
15. _________ is my son . Do you like to play with _________ ?
A. You , you B. She , her C. I , me D. He , him
16. — We don’t know _________ he is .
— They say he is much better these days .
A. what B. who C. how D. where
17. Boys , don’t touch the machine , or you may hurt _________ .
A. myself B. yourself C. yourselves D. themselves
18. We went to travel with some friends of _________ .
A. us B. ours C. our D. ourselves
1. I’m looking for a babysitter （保姆） . She must be _______ too old _______ too young .
A. neither ; nor B. both ; and C. either ; or D. not only ; but also
2. Which is bigger , the sun _______ the moon ?
A. or B. and C. but D. so
3. Why not look up the new word in a dictionary _______ you don’t know it ?
A. if B. that C. though D. whether
4. _______ all the passengers are here , why don’t we start at once ?
A. As soon as B. After C. Now that D. When
5. He hurt her _______ badly _______ she had to see a doctor .
A. too ; that B. so ; that C. either ; or D. too ; to
6. Lucy has seen the film , _______ Lily hasn’t .
A. and B. or C. but D. so
7. Hurry up , _______ we will miss the trian .
A. but B. and C. or D. so
8. — I’m going to Hangzhou for a holiday this weekend .
— _______ you are there , can you buy me some green tea ?
A. Because B. While C. If D. Though
9. _______ he was out of the room , he turned back and knocked at the teacher’s door again .
A. Before B. Since C. As soon as D. Until
10. Study hard , _______ you’re sure to have a good result in the exam !
A. but B. and C. for D. or
11. I can’t understand this passage _______ there are no new words in it .
A. if B. because C. though D. and
1. It’s clear that fish cannot live _______ water .
A. with B. without C. in D. under
2. We have lived here _______ five years ago .
A. when B. since C. before D. after
3. _______ the night before Christmas Day , parents fill their children’s stocking with small presents .
A. In B. At C. To D. On
4. I was born _______ July 2 , and my birthday is coming soon .
A. for B. at C. in D. on
5. The foreigners arrived _______ Shanghai late _______ night .
A. at … at B. in … at C. in … in D. at … in
6. The book was written _______ English .
A. in B. with C. from D. by
7. Don’t worry . I’ll take good care _______ Polly .
A. for B. of C. with D. to
8. Mr. Smith is interested _______ making things .
A. in B. on C. at D. of
9. — Show me the letter , please .
— Which one ? The one _______ pencil ?
A. in B. with C. by D. on
10. — Sorry , Miss Zhang . I’m late again .
— Oh no , Meimei . You’re just in time _______ class .
A. for B. at C. of D. on
11. It’s very cold today . You’d better put _______ your coat when you go out .
A. away B. down C. on D. up
12. — What did Mary have _______ breakfast this morning ?
— She was late for school and hurried off _______ breakfast .
A. for ; without B. at ; without C. for ; after D. at ; after
13. — How long has he had that nice car ?
— _______ 1999 .
A. In B. Since C. From D. After
14. The foreigners have visited many places of interest _______ the west of China .
A. to B. on C. at D. in
15. You don’t need to look _______ every new word in your dictionary while reading .
A. for B. at C. after D. up
16. Swimming is good for our health , but _______ the same time we mustn’t forget the danger .
A. in B. at C. on D. for
1. Lucy’s handwriting is good , but Rose’s handwriting is much _______ .
A. good B. best C. better D. the best
2. The coat bought last week is too big for me . I’d like to change it for a _______ one .
A. small B. large C. nicer D. smaller
3. China has _______ population in the world .
A. bigger B. larger C. the biggest D. the largest
4. 30,000 dollars is a large amount of money , but it’s _______ than we need .
A. far more B. very much C. far less D. very little
5. Of all these subjects , I like Chinese _______ .
A. more B. better C. well D. best
6. Who is the _______ , Jim , Li Lei or Ling Feng ?
A. tall B. taller C. tallest D. much taller
7. Jack runs as _______ as Tom .
A. fast B. faster C. fastest D. much faster
8. Things are _______ on the moon _______ on the earth .
A. much lighter ; than B. much heavier ; than
C. as heavy ; as D. not so light ; as
9. — I’ve had enough bread . Would you like _______ ?
—No , thanks .
A. a few more B. one more C. another more D. some more
1. The day is bright and _______ . Let’s go for a walk .
A. sunny B. dark C. cloudy D. windy
2. The ice in the lake is about one meter _______ . It’s strong enough to skate on .
A. long B. high C. thick D. wide
3. “Can you speak Chinese , Peter ?” “Yes , but only _________ . ”
A. little B. few C. a little D. a few
4. — _______ will Mr Green go back to London ?
— In two weeks .
A. How often B. How long C. How soon D. How far
5. Some young people are now _______ to buy private cars .
A. rather rich B. very rich C. rich enough D. enough rich
6. It’s _______ nice of you to help him .
A. true B. truly C. real D. really
7. Don’t go out . It’s raining _______ .
A. quickly B. heavily C. loudly D. hardly
8. — We are going to see a film this evening . Why not go with us ?
— I have to do many things this evening . I’m _______ , you see .
A. free B. glad C. sorry D. busy
9. Look ! _______ beautiful that lake is !
A. What B. How C. How a D. What a
10. — I’m sure I’ve got a bad cold .
— Take this medicine , and you’ll feel _______ .
A. healthy B. best C. good D. much better
11. — Excuse , can you show me _______ to run the machine ?
— Certainly .
A. what B. how C. whether D. where
12. I’m still hungry . Could I have two _______ pieces of bread , please ?
A. much B. many C. more D. most
13. — _______ do you have an English party ?
— Twice a year .
A. How often B. How long C. How soon D. When
14. — Who did it better , Bill or Henry ?
— I think Bill did just _______ Henry .
A. as well as B. as good as C. as better as D. more badly than
15. Miss Gao asked a question , but it was _______ that nobody could answer it .
A. very difficult B. too difficult
C. difficult enough D. so difficult
16. Lucy said she hadn’t heard _______ music before .
A. such a beautiful piece of B. a beautiful
C. so beautiful a D. such a wonderful
17. I bought _______ exercise - books with _______ money .
A. a few ; a few B. a few ; a little C. a little ; a few D. a little ; a little
18. Li Ming did his homework _______ . So he left school last .
A. easily B. quickly C. happily D. slowly
19. — My watch doesn’t work . Could you mend it , please ?
— Sorry . But the workers in that watch shop may be _______ .
A. kind B. friendly C. nice D. helpful
20. I can’t say _______ I want to see you again . It’s a year since I last saw you .
A. how often B. how long C. how much D. how soon
21. — Would you like some tea ?
— Yes . Just _______ .
A. a few B. very few C. a little D. little bit
22. — I hear Tom is working at history very hard .
— I’m _______ he will pass the history exam this time .
A. afraid B. surprised C. sure D. sorry
23. The population problem may be _______ one of the world today .
A. the most B. most difficult C. the greatest D. more interesting
24. Let’s go and have a drink . We’ve got _______ time before the train leaves .
A. a little B. few C. little D. a few
25. Look out ! The traffic is moving fast . It’s _______ dangerous _______ cross the street .
A. very ; to B. so ; to C. much ; to D. too ; to
26. You must drive _______ next time , or there may be another accident .
A. more carefully B. carefully C. careful D. more careful
1. Mr Smith’s plane _______ . Let’s wait for him here .
A. hasn’t arrived B. didn’t arrive C. doesn’t arrive D. couldn’t arrive
2. Almost all the water _______ gone . Please save water !
A. are B. is C. have D. were
3. — Look ! There is a tall tree over there . Can you _______ , Dave ?
— Yes , let me have a try .
A. fall off it B. send up C. come down it D. climb up it
4. Mr Li is out . But he _______ here ten minutes ago .
A. was B. is C. will be D. would be
5. — Look ! The bus is coming .
— But it’s full of people . We can’t _______ it .
A. get off B. get down C. get on with D. get on
6. It’s six o’clock now . It’s time _______ .
A. get up B. got up C. to get up D. getting up
7. Jane _______ a new dress every month when she was in Shanghai .
A. buys B. is buying C. bought D. will buy
8. Everyone except Tom and John _______ there when the meeting began .
A. is B. was C. are D. were
9. The flowers start to _______ in spring .
A. come in B. come out C. come form D. come to
10. Excuse me . May I _______ you to pass me the sugar ?
A. keep B. make C. let D. trouble
11. — Who jumps the farthest in your school ?
— Henry _______ .
A. does B. jumps C. has D. is
12. You were on the farm yesterday , _______ you ?
A. didn’t B. don’t C. aren’t D. weren’t
13. The girl enjoys _______ to the radio very much .
A. listen B. to listen C. listening D. listened
14. Mr King _______ in Beijing since 1980 . He teaches English in a middle school .
A. lives B. is living C. lived D. has lived
15. How long may I _______ the library book , please ?
A. lend B. keep C. borrow D. return
16. — Where is Tom ?
— He hasn’t come to school today . I think he _______ be ill .
A. has to B. should C. may D. need
17. Let’s _______ a talk about learning Chinese .
A. had B. having C. to have D. have
18. There _______ some milk in the glass .
A. is B. are C. have D. has
19. Li Ping studied hard , _______ he ?
A. was B. did C. wasn’t D. didn’t
20. The bag is light . Wang Ping can _______ it by herself .
A. find B. watch C. carry D. learn
21. I want to be a doctor when I _______ .
A. grow up B. talk about C. agree with D. get up
22. It’s very hot here . You’d better _______ your coat .
A. put on B. get on C. take off D. put in
23. Both Kate and I _______ ready for the picnic now .
A. is not B. is getting C. are getting D. am getting
24. He _______ the bus and found a seat next to the window .
A. gets on B. got on C. gets off D. got off
25. Please write to me as soon as you _______ Shanghai .
A. arrive B. reach C. got to D. come
26. I _______ a letter from him since he left .
A. didn’t receive B. haven’t got C. didn’t have D. haven’t heard
27. Remember to _______ the lights after school .
A. turn off B. turn down C. turn up D. turn on
28. — _______ I visit Lucy on Sunday , Mum ?
— Yes , you _______ .
A. Must ; can B. May ; may C. Need ; need D. May ; need
29. A talk on Chinese history _______ in the school hall next week .
A. is given B. has been given C. will be given D. will give
30. Do you think _______ an English film tomorrow night ?
A. is there B. there is going to have C. there is going to be D. will there be
31. He wasn’t feeling well . He had to _______ .
A. stops working B. stop working C. stops to work D. stop to work
32. The twins _______ from Canada .
A. are B. is C. am D. be
33. — Excuse me . Where is the zoo ?
— Sorry , I don’t know . Ask that policeman . He _______ know .
A. shall B. may C. need D. would
34. Mother told me _______ some clothes last night .
A. wash B. to wash C. washed D. washing
35. Miss Gao isn’t here . She _______ to the station to meet Mr. Brown .
A. went B. has gone C. has been D. would go
36. I will tell you how to get to the place ; you’d better _______ it _______ .
A. try ; on B. get ; off C. take ; down D. pick ; up
37. You can _______ what is happening on the other side of the world by telephone .
A. see B. make C, hear D. learn
38. Germany and Great Britain are _______ countries , but China and India are _______ ones .
A. developing ; developed B. developed ; to develop
C. developed ; developing D. to develop ; developing
39. This key _______ for locking the door .
A. is used B. used C. use D. are used
40. — Must I finish my homework now ?
— No , you _______ . You _______ do it this evening .
A. mustn’t ; can B. needn’t ; may C. can’t ; must D. needn’t ; must
41. The doctor _______ the old man carefully and found something wrong with him .
A. looked at B. looked up C. looked over D. looked for
42. The greedy inn-keeper once made the poor heroine _______ twice a day .
A. dance B. dances C. danced D. to dance
43. The VIPs (Very Important Persons ) from 21 countries will _______ the APEC in Shanghai this autumn .
A. hold B. take part in C. join D. attend
44. The government will _______ some new colleges for more students to receive higher education .
A. set up B. set out C. put down D. put on
45. Computers _______ process difficult problems very , very quickly .
A. must B. need C. should D. can
46. — Excuse me . Will you please tell me the way to the railway station ?
— Oh , sorry ,but I don’t know . You _______ go and ask that policeman .
A. may B. must C. would D. should
47. — Do you still remember _______ me somewhere in Beijing ?
— Yes , of course . Two years ago .
A. to see B. see C. seeing D. saw
48. If you have got something to ask your teacher in class , you’d better _______ .
A. stay on your feet B. stay away from school
C. stay on for a bit D. stay out so late
49. When the headmaster came into the hall , all the students _______ to welcome him .
A. sat down B. went out C. stood up D. turned back
50. — People now can know what is happening in the world quickly .
— You’re right . With the help of computers , news can _______ every corner of the would .
A. get B. arrive C. return D. reach
51. — It’s a lovely day , _______ it ?
— Yes . Let’s go out for a walk .
A. doesn’t B. haven’t C. aren’t D. isn’t
52. — We can use MSN to _______ with each other on the net .
— Really ? Will you show me how to use it ?
A. speak B. talk C. say D. tell
53. — What does the sentence “Don’t trouble trouble till trouble _______ you .” mean ?
— Sorry , I have to idea .
A. trouble B. troubles C. troubled D. will trouble
54. — _______ your sweater _______ , please .
— OK , but there is no room is this clothes bag .
A. Put ; up B. Put ; down C. Put ; away D. Put ; on
55. — I have bought an English-Chinese dictionary .
— When and where _______ you _______ it ?
A. do ; buy B. did ; buy C. have ; bought D. will ; buy
56. — Let’s have a test , shall we ?
— Not now . I don’t want to stop _______ yet .
A. work B. to work C. works D. working
57. — What a nice garden !
— It _______ every day .
A. is cleaning B. has cleaned C. must clean D. is cleaned
58. — Did you work out the problem , Tom ?
— Yes , of course . I _______ to the teacher’s .
A. have just been B. have just got
C. have just come D. have just gone
59. — Please wait for me here . I’ll come back soon .
— All right . We’ll _______ the library till you come back .
A. leave B. reach C. stay at D. wait for
60. — Will you please go swimming with me ?
— Of course . I’ll _______ .
A. glad to B. want C. want to D. be glad to
61. — _______ do you _______ about spring ?
— The flowers and the green trees .
A. How ; like B. How ; think C. What ; think D. What ; like
62. This book _______ Lucy’s . Look ! Her name is on the book cover .
A. must be B. may be C. can’t be D. mustn’t be
63. — I hear your father _______ to Japan once .
— Yes . He _______ there last year .
A. went ; has been B. has been ; went C. goes ; went D. has been ; has been
64. — Mike wants to know if _______ a picnic tomorrow .
— Yes . But if it _______ , we’ll visit the museum instead .
A. you have ; will rain B. you will have ; will rain
C. you will have ; rains D. will you have ; rains
65. Their telephone number is 7035707 . Have you _______ ?
A. written it down B. written down it C. written them down D. written down them
66. — I’m sorry I _______ my homework at home .
— That’s all right . Don’t forget _______ it to school this afternoon .
A. forget ; take B. forget ; to bring C. left ; to take D. left ; to bring
67. We usually have six lessons a day , and each of them _______ 45 minutes .
A. last B. lasts C. have D. need
68. The children are often asked _______ loudly in the library . They must keep quiet .
A. to speak B. not to speak C. don’t speak D. not speak
69. I’m going shopping now . I _______ home soon .
A. return B. will be back C. come back D. go back
70. — My good friend Mike wants to be a soldier when he grows up .
— So _______ I .
A. do B. am C. will D. should
71. It _______ ten years since they _______ to France .
A. was ; moved B. was ; have moved C. is ; have moved D. is ; moved
72. — Excuse me , could you tell me the way to the post office ?
— Go along this road , and _______ the first turning on the right . Then you will find it .
A. turn B. take C. make D. walk
73. Today , the forests have almost gone . People must _______ down too many trees .
A. stop to cut B. stop from cutting
C. be stopped to cut D. be stopped from cutting
74. — I’m afraid no one will agree with you .
— I don’t think it _______ .
A. minds B. matters C. works D. troubles
75. — You must come back every month .
— Yes , I _______ .
A. will B. must C. should D. can
76. The doctor did what he could _______ that child .
A. save B. to save C. saved D. saving
77. Mother said that cooking _______ much time every day .
A. paid B. spent C. made D. took
78. I can’t understand _______ the boy alone .
A. why she left B. why did she leave C. why had she left D. why she had lef
79. — Hi , Kate .
— Hi , Mary . I _______ you were here .
A. don’t know B. don’t think C. think D. didn’t know
80. He _______ wait until the rain _______ .
A. won’t ; will stop B. won’t ; stop C. will ; stops D. will ; will stop
81. Cars and buses _______ stop when the traffic lights are red .
A. can B. need C. must D. may
82. Will you please _______ your shoes on the floor ?
A. not to drop B. not drop C. don’t drop D. not dropping
83. Linda often _______ her homework in the evening , but this evening she _______ TV .
A. does ; watches B. is doing ; watches C. does ; is watching D. is doing ; is watching
84. Your daughter is very ill . Have you _______ a doctor ?
A. sent for B. heard from C. paid for D. looked after
85. — Your coat looks nice . Is it _______ cotton ?
— Yes . It’s _______ Shanghai .
A. made of ; made by B. made of ; made in C. made for ; made by D. made for ; made in
86. — So you went to see the film with Tom .
— Yes . Bob _______ with me .
A. won’t go B. isn’t going C. doesn’t go D. wouldn’t go
87. — Excuse me . Where ‘s the Science Museum ?
— Take No. 3 bus and _______ at the fourth stop .
A. get on B. get off C. get up D. get to
88. — How do you like Beijing , Mr Black ?
— Oh , I _______ such a beautiful city .
A. don’t visit B. didn’t visit C. haven’t visited D. haven’t visited
89. — Did Jack come for the meeting last night ?
— No . He was so tired that he soon _______ in his room .
A. fell behind B. fell off C. fell asleep D. fell over
90. — What do you _______ breakfast ?
— Fresh oranges , milk , bread and eggs .
A. cook with B. pay for C. have for D. think of
91. — Your name again ? I _______ quite catch it .
— Federico MacAdam .
A. didn’t B. don’t C. wouldn’t D. won’t
92. — Is Mrs. Green in ?
— I’m afraid she isn’t . Would you like to _______ a message ?
A. take B. call C. keep D. leave
93. If you finish reading my book , please _______ to me .
A. give it again B. give again it C. give back it D. give it back
94. This is an old photo of mine when I _______ .
A. have short hairs B. had short hairs C. have short hair D. had short hair
95. This shirt is so nice , but it _______ too much .
A. pays B. costs C. takes D. spends
96. — Can I _______ this book ?
— Yes , but you mustn’t _______ it to othrs .
A. lend ; borrow B. borrow ; keep C. borrow ; lend D. lend ; keep
97. When we were on holiday , we _______ too much money .
A. spent B. cost C. took D. paid
98. — _______ to the United States ?
— No , never , but I went to Canada a few years ago .
A. Have you been B. Have you gone C. Did you go D. Will you go
99. _______ cross the road before the traffic lights turn green .
A. Not B. Won’t C. Don’t D. Doesn’t
1. We often see the sign __________ .
A. in the museum B. in the cinema C. in the school D. in the park
2. The sign on the right means _________ .
A. there’re no photos here B. you can’t bring photos here
C. you can’t take photos here D. you can’t get photos from here
3. — Which _______ of Shanghai do you come from ?
— Let me show you on the map .
A. city B. village C. country D. part
4. We often see the sign _________ in a busy street . So don’t park your car there .
5. Chirstmas Eve is the night _________ .
A. before December 24 B. after December 25
C. of December 25 D. of December 24
6. Which sign tells us the way out of a building ?
7. The sign “BUSINESS HOURS” can be seen in a _______ .
A. shop B. school C. park D. museum
1. Excuse me . Can you tell me when _______ ?
A. does the ship leave B. the ship leaves C. the ship had left D. did the ship leave
2. Could you tell me _______ ?
A. when will Mary come B. when Mary will come C. when did Mary come D. when Mary comes
3. Will you please tell me _______ ?
A. where Pudong Airport is B. how far Pudong Airport was
C. how can we get to Pudong Airport D. when was Pudong Airport built
4. Can you tell us _______ ?
A. where have you gone B. where you have gone C. where have you been D. where you have been
5. — Do you know _______ Miss Gao will leave ?
— Tomorrow morning .
A. when B. what C. who D. where
6. — Can you tell me _______ ?
— Sure . He’s a bookseller .
A. where is your father B. what does your father do
C. where your father do D. what your father does
7. Excuse me , could you tell me how _______ get to the hospital ?
A. I do B. can I C. do I D. I can
8. There are few people on the playground , _______ ?
A. are there B. are they C. aren’t there D. aren’t they
9. The sick man’s allowed to take a walk in the garden every day , _______ ?
A. is he B. isn’t he C. has he D. hasn’t he
10. — They haven’t paid for their tickets , have they ?
— _______ . They didn’t pay any money .
A. Yes , they have B. No , they haven’t C. Yes , they did D. No , they didn’t
11. You’ve never seen such a wonderful film before , _______ ?
A. haven’t you B. have you C. do you D. don’t you
12. Jack broke his leg , _______ ?
A. did Jack B. didn’t Jack C. did he D. didn’t he
13. You haven’t changed your mind , _______ ?
A. do you B. are you C. have you D. did you
1. — You are welcome to our school .
— _______ .
A. Thank you B. You’re right C. I think so D. I’m sorry
2. —I haven’t seen you for a long time . How is everything , Kate ?
— _______ .
A. Not too bad B. Very well C. Not at all D. I’m all right
3. —I hope you don’t mind my pointing out your mistakes .
A. Not at all B. You’re welcome C. Of course D. It’s a pleasure
4. —Is Mr Green really very ill ?
— _______ . He’s in hospital .
A. I don’t think so B. No , he isn’t C. I hope so D. I’m afraid so
5. — Would you like to have some tea or coffee ?
— _______ . Thank you . I’ve just had enough tea .
A. Either B. Neither C. Some D. Both
6. —Do you mind if I open the door ?
A. No , of course not B. Yes , please C. Yes , you can D. No , you can’t open it
7. —Thank you for the delicious dinner .
— _______ .
A. Don’t say that B. It’s nothing
C. I don’t think it’s good D. I’m glad you enjoyed it
8. —I did quite well in the exam this time .
— _______ .
A. Congratulation B. I don’t know C. So did I D. So I did
9. —If you have any trouble , be sure to call me .
— _______ .
A. I am glad to hear that B. I will , thank you very much
C. I hope so D. Thank goodness
10. —Mike , I’ll go for the football match .
— _______ I hope you win the game .
A. Very well . B. See you . C. Good luck ! D. congratulations !
11. — _______ ?
— My right arm hurts .
A. What’s wrong with you B. What do you want
C. Why do you come here D. Who hurt you
12. — I lost my new bike yesterday .
— _______ .
A. Don’t worry . You can buy another one . B. I’m sorry to hear that .
C. Never mind . D. Who did it ?
13. “Let’s go for a long walk into the country this morning .”
“_______ , but I think I’m catching a cold .”
A. I certainly could use the exercise B. Yes , let’s go
C. Sure . I’d like to go for a long walk D. No , I won’t
14. — What about having some drinks first ?
— _______ ?
A. Well , will you B. OK , shall we C. Yes , don’t we D. Sure , why not
15. — I usually have milk and bread for breakfast .
— _______ .
A. So have I B. So do I C. I have to D. I do so
16. _______ , but I can’t tell you about that .
A. Excuse me B. I’m sorry C. All right D. By the way
17. —Merry Christmas !
— _______ .
A. Thank you B. That’s all right C. The same to you D. And you ?
18. — _______ ?
— It’s eight .
A. What day is it B. What’s five and three
C. How old are you D. What’s your telephone number
19. — Could you help me carry the heavy box , young man ?
— _______ .
A. My favourite B. With pleasure C. Your are right D. Don’t worry
20. — Mary hasn’t paid for the school things , has she ?
— _______ . Her mother will pay for her .
A. Yes , she has B. No , she hasn’t C. Yes , she did D. No , she didn’t
21. — I’ve written a short story . May I read it to you ?
— Please do . _______
A. I’m sure we’ll enjoy it . B. It’s a good story .
C. What a good one ! D. Let’s see .
22. — Are you interested in maths or English , Mike ?
— _______ . I prefer P.E.
A. Both B. Either C. Neither D. None
23. — Hello . May I speak to Tom Smith ?
— Yes . _______ .
A. My name’s Tom Smith B. I’m Tom Smith
C. This is Tom Smith D. Tom Smith’s me
24. — What a nice meal ! Thank you for having us .
— _______ .
A. It doesn’t matter B. It was a pleasure C. Not nice enough D. With pleasure
25. —Wish you a happy New Year !
— _______ .
A. The same to you B. You do too C. The same as you D. You have it too
26. — _______ ?
— Yes , please . I’d like half a kilo of meat .
A. Would you like some meat or fish B. What about something to eat
C. How do you like this D. Can I help you
27. John likes walking in the open air . _______ .
A. So does Tom B. Also does Tom C. Tom likes also D. So Tom does
1. D 2. D 3. B 4. C 5. C 6. D 7. B 8. B 9. B
10. C 11. D 12. C 13. B 14. B 15. D 16. C 17. C 18. B
1. A 2. A 3. A 4. C 5. B 6. C
7. C 8. B 9. C 10. B 11. C
1. B 2. B 3. D 4. D 5. B 6. A 7. B 8. A
9. A 10. A 11. C 12. A 13. B 14. D 15. D 16. B
1. C 2. D 3. D 4. C 5. D 6. C 7. A 8. A 9.D
1. A 2. C 3. C 4. C 5. C 6. D 7. B 8. D 9. B
10. D 11. B 12. C 13. A 14. A 15. D 16. A 17. B 18. D
19. D 20. C 21. C 22. C 23. C 24. A 25. D 26. A
1. A 2. B 3. D 4. A 5. D 6. C 7. C 8. B 9. B
10. D 11. A 12. D 13. C 14. D 15. B 16. C 17. D 18. A
19. D 20. C 21. A 22. C 23. C 24. B 25. B 26. B 27. A
28. B 29. C 30. C 31. B 32. A 33. B 34. B 35. B 36.
37. D 38. C 39. A 40. B 41. C 42. A 43. D 44. A 45. D
46. A 47. C 48. A 49. C 50. D 51. D 52. B 53. B 54. C
55. B 56. D 57. D 58. A 59. C 60. D 61. D 62. A 63. B
64. C 65. A 66. D 67. B 68. B 69. B 70. A 71. D 72. B
73. D 74. B 75. A 76. B 77. D 78. A 79. D 80. C 81. C
82. B 83. C 84. A 85. B 86. D 87. B 88. C 89. C 90. C
91. A 92. D 93. D 94. D 95. B 96. C 97. A 98. A 99. C
1. A 2. C 3. D 4. B 5. D 6. C 7. A
1. B 2. B 3. A 4. D 5. A 6. D 7. D
8. A 9. B 10. B 11. B 12. D 13. C
九. 1. A 2. A 3. A 4. D 5. B 6. A 7. D 8. C 9. B 10. C 11. A 12. B 13. A 14. D 15. B 16. B 17. C 18. B
19. B 20. B 21. A 22. C 23. C 24. B 25. A 26. D 27. A 【已有很多网友发表了看法，点击参与讨论】【对英语不懂，点击提问】【英语论坛】【返回首页】