1. Lily is ______ active girl and she is fond of playing ______ volleyball.
A. an; a B. a; the C. an; / D. a; /
2. When you visit France, you can go to ______ and take photos there.
A B C D
3. —My recorder is broken. Could I use yours?
—_______, but you have to return it tomorrow.
A. I’m not sure B. No problem C. I’m sorry D. I hope so
4. My cousin wants to keep slim. She does exercise every morning and ______ eats meat.
A. seldom B. always C. usually D. often
5. Han Han is a popular writer. His new book will ______ this September.
A. come up B. come in C. come out D. come on
6. —Did you see Mr. Black just now?
—Yes. He ______ his car when I met him.
A. parked B. was parking C. parks D. will park
7. I was born ______ the morning ______ February 25th, 1997.
A. in; of B. on; in C. in; in D. on; of
8. —______ is it from your home to the school?
—About ten minutes’ walk.
A. How far B. How long C. How often D. How soon
9. Paul isn’t as ______ as Sandy. He often makes mistakes in his homework.
A. careless B. more careful C. more careless D. careful
10. Excuse me, I lost my way. Will you please tell me ______?
A. where am I B. where I am C. where you are D. where are you
11. —Which do you prefer, tea or coffee?
—I don’t care. ______ is fine.
A. Either B. Neither C. Both D. All
12. Some people won’t realize the importance of their health ______ they have lost it.
A. after B. when C. until D. as
13. —Bob, it’s getting cold outside. ______ take a jacket
—All right, Mum.
A. Why do you B. Why not C. Why did you D. Why don’t
14. If there is any change to the plan, I ______ you as soon as possible.
A. told B. have told C. tell D. will tell
15. You look quite tired. You’d better ______ a good rest.
A. stop to have B. stop having C. to stop to have D. to stop having
16. —Oh, my God! We have missed the last bus. What shall we do?
—I’m afraid we have no ______ but to take a taxi.
A. decision B. choice C. advice D. reason
17. I don’t have any close friends here. I feel ______ from time to time.
A. alone B. happy C. lonely D. proud
18. —Wow! What a lovely e-dog! Is it yours?
—Yes, it’s ______. My father bought it for me yesterday.
A. my B. yours C. mine D. your
19. We have two foreign teachers here. One is from England, and ______ is from America.
A. another B. the other C. other D. the others
20. —It’s a fine day today. Shall we go swimming?
—______ But we need to be home before six o’clock.
A. Have a nice time! B. Not at all. C. You are right. D. Good idea!
      下一页 【已有很多网友发表了看法，点击参与讨论】【对英语不懂，点击提问】【英语论坛】【返回首页】