下面是堪称美国“高考”的SAT（Scholastic Assessment Test）的作文题，其对考生思维广度和深度的考察都令人叹服。童鞋们不妨来动动脑筋，练练笔吧~
Motivation and Success
--Hardship and Success
1. Do people truly benefit from hardship and misfortune?
2. Do people place too much emphasis on winning?
3. Do people learn more from losing than from winning?
--Self-Determination and Success
1. Is identity something people are born with or given, or is it something people create for themselves?
2. Is it best for people to accept who they are and what they have, or should people always strive to better themselves?
3.Do success and happiness depend on the choices people make rather than on factors beyond their control?
--Self Expectation and Success
1. Do highly accomplished people achieve more than others mainly because they expect more of themselves?
2. Can people achieve success only if they aim to be perfect?
3. Is it best to have low expectations and to set goals we are sure of achieving?
--Collaboration and Success
1. Is it necessary for people to combine their efforts with those of others in order to be most effective?
2. Are organizations or groups most successful when their members pursue individual wishes and goals?
3. Do people achieve more success by cooperation than by competition?
--Ethics and Success
1. Does fame bring happiness, or are people who are not famous more likely to be happy?
2. Are people's actions motivated primarily by a desire for power over others?
--Quality or Quantity and Success
1. Do people achieve greatness only by finding out what they are especially good at and developing that attribute above all else?
2. Are all important discoveries the result of focusing on one subject?